Just a quick question…

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Just a quick question…

• I am just now getting around to posting my scores on the leaderboards. Somehow I missed the intel that you have to do this manually, probably because I just assumed your scores were automatically captured and stored. Anyway, I have to start all the way back at original Angry Birds. My question concerns if the original AB scores will reflect the use of a power up, as it clearly does in other AB games – like with a lightning bolt. I have not run across any indicators that my scores were power up assisted, like a double score with a bolt attached, or a bolt attached to the main screen. I don’t want to cheat.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@mooeyg we don’t list power-up scores on the official leaderboards here, rather people just say it in the comments of the respective levels- no worries :)

SweetP
    @sweetp

@mooeyg, if PUs were used in ABO, the lightning bolt will appear in the final tally 3-star screen.
    Here’s an example: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/sweetp/album/picture/18116/

If you restart the same level, the lightning bolt will not appear next to the highscore as in other AB games. This is the reason why it is one of the Daily Challenge rules to provide a screenshot of the tally screen along with a comment on the strategy used in the respective walkthrough page to be eligible for the Underdog badge.

Hope this helps!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Just a quick question…

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.