Join the Birdsnest Arena leagues!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Join the Birdsnest Arena leagues!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 411 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@larry @steven-dunn-5648 Thanks! I think I’m going to wait about 5 days after this week ends to join again. This way I shouldn’t have any competition. I really want to get to Diamond League.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

I’m tempted to do this, as I’ve got a cheater on my board, but I’m at work at 2:00 Monday California time (unless I’ve got the start time mixed up). Also, starting on Monday means I miss an entire set of objectives, although I suppose that if the theory is correct, so would everybody else on the league. I would just hate to join a day late and find myself #15. I’m level 41 with birds mainly at 8 or 9 but I don’t have a lot of powerful weaponry so I have to pick my battles in every sense of the word!

@mimi27, The joining time is not a big deal. As was mentioned in an earlier post, all you need to do is just open the arena and collect the winnings from the previous week. You don’t actually have to start playing battles. You should be put onto a board as soon as you open the flag. You’ll then find out if it worked…

If you’re worried about the achieving the objectives, I would be more worried about getting another board of cheaters. The higher up you go the more there are. That’s the whole point. Anyway, let us know if you would like to join up. Doesn’t need to be now, it can also be last minute. It’s just nice to know whether it worked.

@partshade, let us know how it works for you!

Strategia55
    @strategia55

@larry

I’ll give it a try:

Strategia55 LvL 41
    Stone League

Eastern Standard Time
    ———————-

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@larry I will give it a try but the timing is really bad for me. I have four 12 hour shifts in the week. Is it possible to start a couple of hours earlier?

@strategia55, you’re on the list!

@bubbley
    , the point is that we want at least 24 hours to pass after the new leagues are formed. If you prefer, I would suggest you try to open the arena later instead of earlier. On a side note, it’s mentioned before as well that you don’t actually have to do any fights. Just open the arena lobby and collect your week reward and that should be sufficient to join a new league. It will only take one minute or so.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@larry
    I am in.
    Dallasreds level 41 Gold league

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@larry
    Whoops forgot Central Time Zone. Thanks

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@larry. Later is not an option that would put it at my third set of objectives. So let’s stick with 2200 uk time. I should stay in gold but will let you know.

Edit: 24 hours after the end/start is 2000/8pm. Starting then would make a big difference to me. It means I would be able to complete my second set of objectives. I have to miss the first set. If I start at 10pm I miss two sets of objectives.

@bubbley, We’ll see what happens. Just make sure not to get in before the first day has passed. Hopefully we’ll see you on the board!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Larry — I know the answer is here somewhere, but so I don’t have to search for it, could you please add the info on the end of the current league to the main post?
    When does current league end/ new one start?
    Is it the same local time in all time zones, or does it happen simultaneously in all time zones.
    I am the only one listed for wood league, and I plan not to join for several days, since I joined late this week and still got cheaters.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

If anyone wants to join in the wood league, I will try to join on Wed (U.S.A Pacific Time Zone) at the hour stated in the main post.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@mvnla2 The start of the Arena week in California is 12 pm on Sunday. The planned start for the ABN specific league is 1 day + 2 h after this – so 2 pm on Monday.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@KerrAvon — Yes, I know the other leagues are going to start on Mon, but I still got cheaters this week starting on Tues, so I’m waiting until Wed. Don’t know if anyone else from ABN is going to try to join.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@mvnla2 You did ask for the actual start/end time. Also, the start/end time is synchronised around the world.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@KerrAvon — Sorry, guess I wasn’t clear. All my comments/questions above were about the start/end of the weekly arena league, not when people wanted to start the ABN leagues. If I’m not in an ABN league, at least I might have some chance of not having cheaters.
    Thank you for telling me when the new arena week starts in CA, I will try not to open the arena until Wed. I say try, because it’s part of my auto-pilot routine, for getting Epic rewards.

@mvnla2, I do not think the start times will have any effect on wood league. Inherent to this league is the fact that it’s all new players and non-players. You get people joining each and every day. If this works, it’s best to be higher than wood so I guess you’ll have to beat through the first wave.

@mvnla2, You should check your timer in the arena lobby for the precise time when the week ends. This happens everywhere at the same instant.

Our experiment starts 26 hours after this.

@steven-dunn-5648,@jorge-freeman-1,@burbman,@loynis, @bubbley, @tigerussell,@dallasreds,

@renitz
    , @kerravon, @dragonofheart73,@strategia55,@mvnla2.

We’re close to the end of the week’s leagues.

Don’t forget that you should NOT COLLECT YOUR PRIZE TODAY. If you do, you will be playing the regular leagues.

Remember to rename yourself to “ABN_(nickname)”

We will hopefully meet in the leagues one day later.

In the mean time, good luck with the final battles and enjoy your day off!!!

minigurlnikki
    @minigurlnikki

Is it too late to join? I just got promoted to the Gold league, but I didn’t claim my prize.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Very strange thing happened. Just before the finish of this week my game crashed. When I restarted it I found all the cheaters had vanished. I was no longer 6 but in first place. I have a screen shot. I am sure it’s a glitch but since I am not spinning my wheel until tomorrow evening I have to wait to find out. Anyone else had the same experience?

@minigurlnikki, Of course you can. Just follow the intructions. I’ll put you on the list as well. The more the merrier… :) What’s your level?

@bubbley ,I noticed this a few times when forcing a computer generated opponent after running into several hacked accounts. When you disable the wifi as soon as the world map shows (just before the icons for the nest or arena come up) and then go directly to the arena, the same thing happens. Even after enabling the wifi again it remains like that for a few minutes. After a while it shows the correct league again.

I have been wondering if that could be a way to bypass the cheaters as well, or the entire leagues… I suppose we can test that one as well if our leagues work out. Have the loser perform those steps and see if he/she gets into the higher league after all.

@burbman, @dragonofheart73, any news about progressing into the next league or not? Which league will you be in? Doesn’t matter if you are unsure, just would like to know if you think you made it or not, so that I can update the expected leagues for tomorrow.

minigurlnikki
    @minigurlnikki

@larry I am on level 41. My board reset at 3:00 PM EST on Sunday’s. When am I able to play in the arena again?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Join the Birdsnest Arena leagues!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 411 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.