Join the Birdsnest Arena leagues!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Join the Birdsnest Arena leagues!

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 411 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@grimmjow There’s no way to avoid the other leagues. I’m not a fan of starting from wood either but nobody can avoid it or speed it up.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds well it’s one of those doubles because I have been in 2nd place all week. I wonder with whom I’m playing. Does anyone have me on their board?

@mingkee27
    I see you on my board as I mentioned earlier in the week. Do you see me?

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@Grimmjow
    I think that Game Center is not currently working for AB: Epic because of cross-platform problems.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley
    Hay! What I meant was since they started showing scores on the friends list, your score vs all of my friends scores has been highest so your in 1st place on my friends list. They should put a star by it or an !!! For further emphasis. Ha! Good luck the rest of the day.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds oh sorry! I don’t have any scores just places next to my friends. I have finished for the day. You are listed as in 3rd place in platinum. Hang in there you may just make diamond. Good luck!

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@bubbley
    What is your name there?
    Mine is “venomteamisfun”

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mingkee27 its Bubbley I recognise you by the wolf.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley
    Since the last update, if you go to your Arena league scoreboard and pick the friends tab you can see their current points of any active friends.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@dallasreds I have read people saying that they can see the score of their friends in the that tab but it does not work for me (Android player). What OS are you playing on, Android or iOS?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@angryjohnny

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/dallasreds/album/picture/board.jpg

If I did this wrong go look at my album. Let me know. You are on the list with your score.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@dallasreds Yeah seems to be working for you, that tab is just blank for me though. Oh well, might be so simple as I just have to logout and log back in to facebook in my game for it to start working. I will try that later.

Edit: nope, still doesn’t work :-/

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

@mingkee27 @bubbley Guys I can see you both on my leaderboards. My nickname there is Maniek

firedragon
    @mingkee27

I am wondering why I don’t see any of you.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

You are actually 4th on my leaderboard. Bubbley is 2nd.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@abyssuss @mingkee27 I see both of you. @mingkee27 you are fourth with the same score that you see on the board you have posted above.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds thanks I now see my friends.

@angryjohnny
    I can see you on my list. I didn’t have anything on the list yesterday but for some reason my friends vanished this morning and I had to log out and back into Facebook. Perhaps that’s what fixed it. I play IOS 8. Sorry just saw your edit.

senigami
    @steven-dunn-5648

@grimmjow, @partshade, @renitz, @partshade, @bubbley

You asked about a way to get to the next league easily. You can still use the single league method if you are willing to go some time without playing your game.

I have only been logging in to play the 1 round per week, usually on Saturday. After hitting the top League I didn’t play for a week and got bumped down to silver. Then the whole thing ended but it said that since I hit the top at some point during the many weeks of play I still got the ending bonus.

I have confirmed that I can still join the solo league this time around. I plan to jump to the top with the single league method and then just play normally in leagues, not worrying if I don’t make it or get bumped down by cheaters. Because by then I will have already hit the top, spun the golden pig for items, and can just play for fun.

You could use this method just for a week to get out of wood league and then play normally. Totally up to you. Just remember that you really can’t use the game at all for anything else if you want to stay in a solo league. Feel free to use your extra time to read a book (or get addicted to another game)

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@steven-dunn-5648 Didn’t work for me last time, but i’m fine with fact not playing the arena this season. Because season 2 started to quick, still to much issues (no guarantee its fair, battle bugs in favor of opponent) and the end prize isn’t really worth the 12 week effort in my opinion . And i’m also not an achievement hunter. So no big issue for me to wait for new, not arena related, stuff.
    Indeed gives me time to do other things.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@larry is at the top score of my friends list this week. lol

image.jpg

@neomerlinmagic, you clearly don’t have @bubbley in your friendlist, he’s 20k ahead of me!

You can blame it on a toddler… (sleepless nights) :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@larry needs must I’m afraid. I have 5 diamond players and 2 platinum in my league. They are all keen to leave wood so I have had to grind more than I wish. Hopefully next weeks league will be less arduous. I’m really busy with other stuff.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

I encountered the Lone Red team several times in Platinum in the last 2 weeks and this morning in Diamond. This morning I noticed has power rating 16 !!! So He/She is still out there. It gives me Joy to get this team and hope it keeps happening. I hope everyone gets this “team” too.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

Yes, he is still alive and out there helping us meet our objectives!

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

I haven’t seen him for a long long time.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

After I received my new objectives today, Lone Red showed up again! One objective was win with all birds alive so I got credit for with attack from 1 attack. The bad news is I also got “knock out all 3 birds with one attack” which I have done many times before but seems to be impossible today against every team I am facing even after facing McCool and getting another team that is just as bad the previous team.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Join the Birdsnest Arena leagues!

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 411 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.