Join the Birdsnest Arena leagues!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Join the Birdsnest Arena leagues!

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 411 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Soooooo the arena boards works in the same way as the event boards? That seems logical.

@tigerussell, @angryjohnny, No it is not logical and it doesn’t seem to work like that. I have had too many occasions where I was competing with a few and people were *clearly* responding to each other. Besides, we’ve had many occasions in this forum where people were actively playing on the identical board. In the cheaters thread there are many examples of this.

There definitely seems to be more to this…

It does seem to be likely that some on the board are *also* on completely different boards.

Perhaps this has something to do with the leagues method as well. Starting late could mean an empty leaderboard. That could then be filled with “mirrored” players or something?

@mingkee27
    , do you remember starting late with the last week’s league?

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Content moved to Presence in duplicate leagues thread

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@freckledpig147 — I actually am in the stone league, having finally been promoted from the wood league. I’m not interested in spending huge amounts of time or LC on the arena. Given all the problems, it’s interesting to see how far I can get without too much effort.
    Last night I got my second set of objectives, and was briefly in first. This morning I’m now second. First is 15.5K, I’m at 11.8K, 3rd is 11.7. It looks like there is a lot of legitimate competition. Only 2 people haven’t played at all.
    Is it correct that the 15.5K score would be legitimate for 2 sets of objectives?

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@tigerussell @larry Hope that guy (andi) on the second board isn’t one ABN, if I saw this, I would not be amused. Losing a spot to someone who isn’t really playing on your board. Yet again another ridiculous flaw in programming, why doesn’t this surprise me anymore. Let see what rovio says, more likely, knowingly to fill up boards. Then next question would be is it random, or deliberately to place active players (high, end scores) on boards to trigger active playing and depending on player the use of LC’s

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@mvnla2 — 15.5K is legit for 2 sets of objectives. That’s a long grind for the stone league but doable.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@tigerussell @larry @bubbley @renitz

After reading this and revisiting bubbley’s screenshots, 1 week ago we were on the same board but …. Wait for it … I was in Platinum and showing up on bubbley’s DIAMOND scoreboard. I have never been able to climb out of Platinum . The question has come up before. Who was playing me? The only name change I made was to add ABN to the beginning at the start of the experiment. I have never had but one team. Stranger and stranger. Please explain. I’m in the Twilight Zone leading a team that does not exist.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@dallasreds @larry @bubbley @renitz

m1kel24 was a player on two diamond scoreboards last week and now he shows up in a silver league screen shot this week. Does anyone have him on a diamond league board this week.

If you are playing in diamond and showing on a wood or stone board you will be racking up points at a diamond pace and far outrunning wood or stone players. I hope that isn’t happening.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@dallasreds @larry @bubbley Highly unlikely, impossible, that m1kel24 has dropped from diamond to silver in 1 week. If this is what i think it is, then rovio is playing a dirty game. Statiscally how big is the chance this would be discoverd, very very low.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@renitz — I don’t think he dropped. He either has several accounts or this is a crooked game.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@tigerussell Yeah but why cheat with 1 account and not the other, makes no sense to me.

@tigerussell @larry @bubbley @renitz, @dallasreds, I will open a new thread on this phenomenon. Would you guys mind (re)posting as much as info on this as you can? That way we may be able to find out how widespread this thing is.

It makes sense if we can collect some more screenshots of this thing happening.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@renitz — I no longer subscribe to the multiple account theory. I think we are seeing one account sprinkled throughout the game on multiple boards at multiple levels. Heaven only knows how much damage one cheater can do in this manner. I don’t think this is how a PvP should be run at all.

@larry
    — I’ll repost anything you want.

@tigerussell @larry @bubbley @renitz, @dallasreds, I’ve created the thread. Let’s see whether we hear more about this. Please re-post all this stuff in there, so we get everything consolidated.

senigami
    @steven-dunn-5648

@tigerussell @larry @dallasreds
    Well at least this explains why our attempt at a ABN League did not work

Anonymous

Thinking the topic has been different for like the last 5 pages shouldn’t the title be changed or something?

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@renitz
    Check this out

This guy is in my tournament.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@mingkee27 @tigerussell @eric-santoso-180 @larry Ok now i’m really curious how the score of m1kel24 is on the silver league board of eric-santoso

@renitz, it’s been confirmed. The whole workings of this phenomenon. It’s Rovio doing this. Check out the multiple leagues thread for all details. I wrote a novel about it…

Bad, bad, bad…

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@larry,@bubbley
    Et al
    Is any one still out there in the ABN leagues? Ha
    It’s foreverinplatinum. Yesterday instead of 9-10 bird teams, 75% of the teams I played were in the 5-6-7-8-9 levels. I haven’t seen this mix in a long time. It was great. It was like a huge influx of newer players. I had to reset sometimes but not as often as usual. The day before it was all 10 teams with a 9 thrown in every once in a while. Since they started showing friends scores I noticed bubbley is in 1st place EVERY day! Good luck to everyone for the rest of the week.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@admins, @mvnla2, @partshade, @all :

I look for somebody gets to join forces it of Diamond and which would have the possibility of passing in 1st place.

I shall wish that somebody realizes this action by having my account Game Center connected on its device, to free the achievement Game Center “Master of the arena”.

It has been 5 week since I play and I have to reach league of Diamond end of the week, but with the end of season, we shall return all gets to join forces it of Wood.

Thus I do not cheat totally but I have not desire to recover 5 weeks of league for reach again the Diamond league…

Could anybody help me ?

Anonymous

@grimmjow Your asking us for tips on how to get to Diamond League right? If so here is some tricks I pull :D.

First of all I don’t know any working exploits at the moment so I can just tell you what I do.

Grinding Points: Playing multiple battles not stop should rack up quite a total. Just keep battling with no break and you will get a ton of points.

Computer Generated Opponents: Now it may be hard to constantly fight high level birds in your league (Platinum right?). So what you want to do is RIGHT AFTER you finish a battle you want to turn off all mobile data and Wi-Fi. The lack of connection will give you a bird lineup that usually has lower Mastery than you. Not only will this make things easier but also quicker which is how I grind points.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@partshade :

No I do not how ask to arrive in league of Diamond, I know how to make.
    I am at present 1st of the league of Platinum. In fact I am 1st of all the leagues since the new achievements.

What raises me problem it is that I have just played 5 week to reach the Diamond league and obtain the last success, not to obtain it in the end(final) because the end of season 1 makes us all begin again in wooden league.
    And I do not want to redo 5 weeks of league…

Thus if somebody at present gets to join forces Diamond, in the second position and which thinks it can pass in first position, could make it by connecting in my account Game Center, it would free me the achievement.

You understand ?

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@grimmjow Do what you did this season, but next season start six weeks before the end

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@renitz

I know, but if I can avoid 6 weeks of league…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Join the Birdsnest Arena leagues!

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 411 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.