Janitor Pig's sabotage duration too long

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Janitor Pig's sabotage duration too long

• In Dr. Pig’s lab, Janitor Pig has a sabotage that turns the panels black and white, like Bomb. Usually this lasts about 5-10 seconds, but it seems that the sabotage duration increases as the Janitor Pig increases in level. In Level 11, there are 4 Janitor Pigs, each of them 1 level stronger than the last. On the third pig, I got sabotaged…for what seemed to be an eternity. When the sabotage lifted, there was only about 5 seconds left on the clock! The exact same thing happened with the fourth pig. Why would the B/W sabotage last 15+ seconds??? As a result of this and due to the pig’s immense health (probably higher than Matilda’s current maximum health value), two of my birds were defeated.
    Does this sound wrong to you?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

@freckledpig, I haven’t or didn’t pay as much attention to this or the various levels as you have, but there is light at the end of the proverbial tunnel. I had to play some levels a few to perhaps half a dozen times times to pass until getting stuck on 18…. & I mean really stuck!

What are you using to try to pass 11?

Once repeatedly losing 18 (I don’t know how many times I lost,) I decided to replay the previous levels for ALL the Gold chests & SS items. The good news is Level 10 Gold Chest gives you the SS Ice Pig Figurine blocking Janitor Pig sabotage, so that should alleviate your problem as long as you continue to win with Chuck from 1 Janitor Pig level to the next so you can continue to block the sabatoge. Initially when playing with Chuck I played with the S Bazooka for Attack & S Silk Turban for Defense but almost immediately on tougher levls I changed to SS Knight Spear for Attack & the SS Pink Punk I paid dearly for with Gems that I’d purchased with those sales Rovio advertised.

If I’d only been working with Gems I’d earned, there’s no way I’d be able progress thru this & the regular levels; I’m 1 of the Oder ABN members & too often I’m just not fast enough to do the matching. D

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@justpast40 I used Bomb, Red and Chuck for level 11 because Blues wasn’t allowed in 11. I passed it on my first try, and I just decided to go through it again because it had chests and I got 3 stars on it without trouble. I already got a few S items from the silver chests and now I’m trying to grind the other early levels for chests.

I timed the 4th pig’s sabotage again and found out that the time was probably a little over 10 seconds. The sabotage started at 20 seconds remaining and ended after 10 seconds remaining.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Janitor Pig's sabotage duration too long

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.