It's now or never!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum It's now or never!!!

• I have been a long time player. Not quite from the start, but pretty close (level 708).

I am about about to reach 100,000,000 coins. Not quite there yet. I heard a mention of us being able to use them in the “new year” for something useful. This has passed. With the most recent updates not providing us with any real attainable goal or any chance to use the coins, I am about delete the game…..I know there are way more dedicated players than I am….Is there any reason that you guys can suggest as to why I shouldn’t delete????/Rovio @lewie4 do you guys have any future updates that will increase my enjoyment of playing the game????

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

It’s meter how many Gems you have. So made Gems, coins are just coming without any effort. I don’t think that useless coins could be a reason to leave the game. My opinion.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@asen I have over 12,000 gems. If I use them all up, it will not be enough to get the gold crown for all my transformers or not enough to “overpower” my transformers. So I am not too sure what the reason for playing is now. It is still a bit of fun and that is why I am still playing. I ran the silo through and ended up with 20 gems. It took about 15 mins and I ended up with more coins….pressing buttons for more coins seems like a waste of time for little enjoyment (but it is part of the game and is required to keep moving forward in the game).

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@ncaddy Coins will be useful again soon!

Googs
    @ncaddy

@lewie4 thanks for the heads up….Will be interested to see what is coming.

ixan57
    @ixan57

Like the title @ncaddy. Hang on in there ELVIS and don’t get all shook up

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ncaddy Doesn’t this “heads up” just mean that we are gonna get new bots to use coins for upgrading? That is one way of interpreting LEWIE’s statement.

Asen_77
    @asen

If we can use coins for upgrade Bots over level 15 will be great.

ST
    @thombleson

YAH more TF upgrades we all know how much fun and exciting that is. The only thing i can think of that is more entertaining is watching paint dry.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@thombleson I would honestly rather watch paint dry or grass grow than wait for transformers to finish upgrading. Upgrading from level 14 to level 15 takes 3 days. If they do allow us to upgrade our bots to level 25, it would take 1 month.

ED209
    @ed209

Would agree with others, would rather watch paint dry, grass grow or even the kettle boiling than have to do anymore upgrades. Just done my last tf to level 15 (until the next one comes out) and will enjoy the break, I normally start the upgrade then forget about them as I hardly use new tfs

ST
    @thombleson

I have about six that are 15 and the rest are 14. So i am working on the 15. So naturally it is time to up the level because it happened to me the same way when they uped it from 10 to 15. Talk about a let down. I almost had the satisfaction of being done upgrading and then the rug got pulled out. I would pay extra to upgrade faster maybe that is what lewis refers to. I would pay 2x the coins if it cut the upgrade time by 50%.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum It's now or never!!!

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.