It crashes 2

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum It crashes 2

• Yup, it crashes 2. I’m running a iPad mini. Anyone else got this problem?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • HazelMix
    @hazelmix

The game crashed randomly the first time I downloaded it. So far, the crashes have stopped.

AngryAngers
    @dungphant

I’m on iPad 2 so I think the game crashes randomly when I’m playing is normal. But sometimes, the game crashes right when finished loading “Logging in”. It stops every time I log in again to Game Center. I think that’s where the progress keeps.

Mt Orange
    @mtorange

I’m having a problem with crashing on an iPhone 4S, but I heard that I should expect crashing if using the app on anything lower than an iPhone 5. Not sure about iPad or other types of phones, though. Other than the crashing, I’m loving the game so far!

AngryAngers
    @dungphant

Angry Birds 2 works fine on iPad 2 but sometimes, the game can be freezed for a while, makes it’s a little harder to aim correctly, especially with Matilda or Silver. Also, you can experience crashes while you’re on an iPad 2.

taco
    @geary

Mines a iPad mini 4, it’s been four days now since I downloaded the new angry birds 2 and it crashes every time I try to open it. I’m backing away from this game for now, may try again in a month or so.

Gelfling
    @gelfling

Me too, but on a newish android tablet. One day it crashed five times. Each time I lost the life in which it crashed, don’t get it back. I sent one troubleshooter report to Rovio but it happened too many times so I stopped.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum It crashes 2

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.