Issues with Android Emulators

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Issues with Android Emulators

• Creating a new thread so it won’t get mixed up with other topics. I have noticed that after the 1.2.1 update, it seems it won’t allow any emulators to connect to the game.

Anyone know why?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • Replies
  • Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Yes but that thread had 3 or 4 different topics regarding to the 1.2.1 crash updates. So I decided to create this so this will be on emulators issues only and allows folks who uses those to be able to chime in instead of having their thoughts drowned out by other topics.

Lizebeth Petrina
    @lizebeth-petrina

What emulator can we upgrade to? I’ve invested too much money and time on this to have it taken away ha!

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

I asked support and they won’t troubleshoot. They also claim they aren’t intentionally blocking it.

It must be a bug as I cloned a tablet via an emulator so all the properties matched 100% so Rovio wouldn’t know it was an emulator and it still hangs.

Unless they are looking at something I didn’t clone then it’s gotta be a bug which sucks because it won’t get fixed.

Tibt Thiago D-t
    @tibtthiago

they should do like plant vs zombies and make the pc ver already,is not even funny anymore the mount of bugs

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

Having problems as well. Was good while it lasted.. Farming snoutlings/mastery while sleeping.

Lizebeth Petrina
    @lizebeth-petrina

Well, can we reload the prior version? Otherwise, the money leaches need to refund me all the money I wasted on the game. Why won’t they fix it, they will lose a ton of money?

Lizebeth Petrina
    @lizebeth-petrina

How were you farming snoutlings while sleeping?

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

I have checked with Andy recently and it’s still hanging at “logging in”… I hope the next patch they send out will fix this. Unless someone find a workaround?

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

Anybody got this way of playing working again?

@lizebeth-petrina
    I used a mouse recorder.

Eric2203
    @eric2203

Don’t know if it’s related, but on my Android tablet with an Intel processor, the Play Store now tells me that Angry Birds Epic is not compatible with my device. That’s as of the update a few days ago. Before that, I could download it from the store, and it would hang in the same way you’re all describing.

Emulators run on PCs, which are Intel-based (x86 to be completely accurate). Maybe they broke that not long before Christmas when emulators stopped working? I haven’t had this tablet long enough to know if it ever worked on it when emulators did work. I’ll send Rovio a message when I get a minute.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Have anyone gotten emulators working again?

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

I’m using blue stacks with the latest version of AB Epic (1.2.7) without issue.

HarleyM
    @harleym

@londojowo When you try to restart or abandon a battle through the pause menu, does the screen get all jumpy and flash black? Or do you have any idea how to deal with such an issue?

Also, how did you install the game? Through bluestacks directly? The Play store? An .apk?

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

After I initialized blue stacks I installed AB Epic via the play store. I’ve never had the need to pause a game so I’ve never experienced what you’re describing.

HarleyM
    @harleym

@londojowo For testing purposes, would you mind joining a battle, hitting pause, and hitting restart? If it works smoothly, try it a couple more times just to make sure.

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

I used Andy when v1.2.6 was bugged on HTC One m7 devices.

HarleyM
    @harleym

@whiteasice Andy doesn’t seem to have the same bug. Interesting. Thanks.

MadMike
    @madmike

It seems that ABE performance has improved greatly on Bluestacks since last time I tried it on version 1.2.1.

HarleyM
    @harleym

@madmike Can you see if you have the issue I described in bluestacks? I was using Andy last night and got a bsod, but it doesn’t have the bluestacks issue :(

MadMike
    @madmike

@harleym I restarted about 7 times with no problems. I’ll be honest and say that it isn’t perfect (yet) as random crashes and freezing occurs sometimes but it’s playable.
    P.S. If you have issues with hackers in arena you can easily edit your points with Cheat Engine

HarleyM
    @harleym

If I have problems with hackers I can hack myself? No thanks :P

MadMike
    @madmike

Well that’s up to you. I play fair but when I am cornered by hackers I don’t just stand down and watch. Rovio seems to give no F’s to change scores to being server sided so far even though the game needs internet connection to be played which is dumb on so many levels

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Yes, it flashes like hell when coming back from pausing the game.

HarleyM
    @harleym

I’ve seen people accuse legitimate, dedicated players of being cheaters too often to condone cheating. And once you are okay with cheating because other people are cheating, it becomes a very quickly becomes a slippery slope to assuming that everyone ahead of you is cheating.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Issues with Android Emulators

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.