Is there anyone in Finland that knows how a countdown works?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Is there anyone in Finland that knows how a countdown works?

• If there is anyone in the great country of Finland that can tell time and knows how a countdown timer should work PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE go to Rovio and help those fellas out. They need your assistance asap!

It shouldn’t go from 2 days to 1 day to 24 hours.  It should go from 2 days to 24 hours.

It shouldn’t go from 3 hours to 2 hours to 1 hour to 59 minutes.  It should go from 3 hours to 2 hours to 59 minutes.

And it DEFINITELY shouldn’t go from 1 minute to 0 minutes to 23 hours.

:-)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Stizz
    @stizz

I am not in Finland, but I think of the countdown as “more than” 1 day, or “more than” 1 hour, etc.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

The countdowns always show the rounded down of the remaining time. So one day and 16 hours is rounded down to 1 day. Two days and 4 hours is also rounded down to 2 days. So, the one day timer is irritating because it immediately comes down to 23 hours.

And your last example is a glitch in the clan timers, most likely to happen in the clan vs. clan battles. There the timer goes down and resets to 23 hours because there is really another day left. I hope this will be fixed by Rovio soon.

Knowing this, the timer makes sense… don’t get nervous if there is still a day left ;-).

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Is there anyone in Finland that knows how a countdown works?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.