Is there a way to remove a friend?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Is there a way to remove a friend?

• So I pretty much accept all friend request, I have a separate Facebook account just for epic. Well I go to my messages in the nest today and have a friend with 9999 experience and his birds deal in the millions for damage. Yes i admit my curiosity got me and I took his bird to boss of cave 19 and as suspected wiped out in one hit. My highest mastery level for a bird is 48 I think and as easy as it is to have friends with birds like this guys I prefer to face the challenges everyone else has to. I wish to remove him.

***On another note Rovio returned 3350 LC’S to my account.
    Ok thats great, not the total amount I lost or doesn’t nearly cover all the rainbow riot set items lost…..further I am having trouble explaining to my 5 year old nephew he has to wait at least until rr 3x to spend them………..ugh

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Just unfriend this guy on Facebook

Ckd
    @ckd1

I dont know his name, there is nothing there , he just comes up as the second friend after mighty eagle mercenary, no name though

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@ckd1 In that case, your friend’s name is written in the alphabet of a foreign language. I had a friend whose name was written in Russian, and her name didn’t show up in-game.

burbman
    @burbman

Best advice there would be to scroll through your FB friends until you find the ones whose names are not in your alphabet, then look for the appropriate picture.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Is there a way to remove a friend?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.