Is the game worth returning to?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Is the game worth returning to?

• Recently I’ve been pondering returning to Angry Birds 2. For context, here’s my previous post about it (it’s long).

I first started my boycott in the 2.4.0 update (Mount Evernest I think), when the scoring system was updated so that higher-level birds yield higher scores. I thought this was implemented with the 3-star thresholds badly (leaving little to no challenge as you progress in the game), and so I stopped playing. @hank did say he’d bring up the feedback I gave on it in my last post, but Nest walkthroughs created since then seem to show that it hasn’t changed in the last update. I did, however, get the idea recently to impose my own 3-star thresholds on myself so as to bring some challenge back; this is when I started considering returning to the game and ending my boycott.

Before I do so, though, I want your opinions: Ignoring, if possible, cheaters and apparent “pay-to-win” mechanics, are the new features implemented since I last played (new chapters with new game mechanics, revamped Arena, Daily Challenges, hats and slingshot upgrades, etc.) worth returning to the game for? They look pretty fun to me, but I’m wondering if others share this opinion.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.