Is the cheerleader set of any use?

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Is the cheerleader set of any use?

• thinking about using them to power up better birds, I haven’t really seen they help but would like opinion from someone with more knowledge.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

Cheerleader Set?  I only have Core Flock, Ragin Rockers, and Flocksburg Eagles as available sets.

Nsu
    @nsar

@ burbman  Its Flocksburg Eagles, I just call them that because they are all cheerleaders 😁

burbman
    @burbman

OK, I do not have any insight on this, as I generally sell or use to level up other birds as soon as I get any of them.  Being that they are primarily one or two star birds, I would not expect much benefit in playing them as a team.

Nsu
    @nsar

@burbman. That was pretty much my thought too.  I just wondered, since the team exists do they have an actual purpose.  So far I haven’t found a use for them other than taking up space.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Unless you are very low at the regular game levels hence pigs power level remain low, the Flocksberg Eagles are essentially useless unless you get them very early in the game. Any point after that their existence will be purely for leveling up someone else.

Nsu
    @nsar

Thanks, that is what i needed to know.  I didn’t get the set till later after i already had 3-4 level birds.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Is the cheerleader set of any use?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.