Is anyone receiving fb gifts?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Is anyone receiving fb gifts?

• I’ve been able to send gifts but haven’t received any since the update. Im curious if I shouldn’t bother sending them if they aren’t being received

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • tonberry
    @tonberry

I can’t even send any no matter what I do but it has lost my FB friends and they’ve lost me, tried adding over and over again and logging out and in and FB settings/angry bird settings etc, they just don’t show up, this game has gone to shit with their dumb arse programmers who keep stuffing things up

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

I’m receiving some gifts from an unknown friend from time to time, and from what you write I suspect that’s you. I’m sorry I cannot return that favor, sending gifts still doesn’t work for me.

KayBird
    @kaybird

It’s the opposite for me.  I cannot send gifts, but I am still receiving gifts.  I lost my friend list with the last update.  When I receive gifts, they appear anonymously and just say “A friend has sent you a gift.”  I hope Rovio fixes this soon.  I am helpless to return the favor and send gifts right now.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

In case @triph0p sent me any gifts: I receive them! So, thank you very much.
    I get about 3-4 gifts each day, but I am still unable to send gifts in return. My friendslist still appears empty.

fun person
    @funperson

I can receive and send gift. I just can’t tell from which Facebook friend I received it from, it just says friend. It all started after the latest update.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@funperson

interesting! you could receive gift from no-name friend, i got this. But how come you could send gift to? is there any name shown in your friend list?

fun person
    @funperson

When I send gifts, I can see all my Facebook friends.

Skippycmc
    @cathi-castro

I have invited people several times and verified with them that they accepted the invite but I still see no friends on my list since the update.  Occasionally I will get a gift from “a friend” with no knowledge of who it is but I still can’t seem to send gifts.

Skippycmc
    @cathi-castro

Is there a fix for this yet because it’s very annoying?

Dezsike
    @dezsike

It looks like FB connection is completely broken now. Whenever I click connect red says “Failed to connect” immediately. Arena is working so it’s not my connection – same on wifi and mobile data. Maybe the sign of an upcoming fix?

fun person
    @funperson

I have no problems with fb friends. I can see who is sending and who I’m sending to, plus I can save my progress in fb.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Is anyone receiving fb gifts?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.