Is Angry Birds Original finished ?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Is Angry Birds Original finished ?

• Well I create this tread after today’s announcement about the renaming of ABUP in Angry Birds 2 and its release Worldwide on July 30th. I want to ask you about the end of ABO. Now that it has 5 years old, I think this game is almost dead because of the lack of updates and the huge number of new games. What do you think ?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

New levels were released within the past month. No reason to think ABO is finished yet.

Anonymous

I definitely think this game is ending soon. And the reason why I think this is because I’ve experienced this with another game. Well this game started out nicely with constant updates with bug fixes new content and new levels. Well after a while it took a couple months before the next update. After that the next update with new levels took about 7 months. Next was about a year and hasn’t even come yet.

What I’m trying to say is that when games get old the new stuff takes longer to come. This is exactly what’s happening to AB1. So I just think Rovio’s taking it down with a bang.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@partshade
    What about AB Stella slingshot?
    It wasn’t even 1 years old…
    But rovio stop Updating it…
    I Hope AB1 Won’t be discontinued because nothing’s better than original birds with original powers…. :-D

Anonymous

@abginebird Yeah they were hinting some kind of new cave chapter for ABSS when it came out. Haven’t heard about it since. :P

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@abginebird @partshade Do you mean Angry Birds Stella is discontinued ?

Anonymous

@zackvoyager @abginebird I actually saw this coming. Do you guys ever look at the Rovio Games section in the rest of the AB games? Slingshot Stella and AB Rio is missing! I’m thinking Rio is next D:.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@partshade Actually, I think the birdcoin update to ABR was just released to permit to users to go forward faster in the game before it definitely finishes. For ABSS, I’m really surprised because this game is not even aged 1. It was a cool concept and I don’t really understand why they rely on this Bubble Witch Saga style game, which I don’t really like. I hope Bad Piggies will at least receive a big update before it discontinues, the same for ABSWII and ABGO.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

I’m sure that AB Starwars will have a update or a new game because a New Movie is coming.
    Bad piggies will have an update,About a week ago i send a message about it and rovio said there will be more update for bad piggies soon

Anonymous

@zackvoyager I’ve always thought of the Birdcoin update as a way for people to unlock the levels they couldn’t (Like the Mighty Eagle levels or the collectables levels they couldn’t get) as a way for them to at least play them before it’s over. I guess we won’t know until it happens.

@abginebird
    Great I can finally brush off my “pig mechanic skills” then :D.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@abginebird If there is a Star Wars VII-related update, it’ll be in AB Star Wars 2 and not in Star Wars, which is discontinued.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@zackvoyager
    Actually, I Think It will in Angry Birds Starwars
    Because Angry Birds Starwars 2 is from episode 1 to 3
    And Angry Birds Starwars is From episode 4 to 6.
    So The the episode 7 must be continued in Angry Birds starwars( however, i think there should be a new Game instead of an update)

Anonymous

@abginebird I’d like a new game too! Except there’s 2 problems. Firstly ABSW2 would have to end for the new game. Secondly they can’t just make a game for one movie so they would have to add all the other upcoming SW movies which are FAR to come.

Plus Rovio said themselves that ABSW1 would never get updated again so I don’t know.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@partshade
    OR……maybe There won’t be any update related to the movie..

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Is Angry Birds Original finished ?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.