Is angry birds fight getting boring :O ???

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Is angry birds fight getting boring :O ???

• Its the same thing over and over again…do you guys think that rovio should bring another family raid?Its been a while,and those lab levels are not getting updated.So are new islands….

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • Veggie
    @veggie

Well, it feels very uninspired these days. The same circle over and over again: Arena – Monster event – Arena…

But the thing is:

The prices are uninteresting since the last Monster Event when they gave the piggies to the people. Why? There’s no thrill anymore to level up your bird to finish the lab! Same goes for arena fights as I just don’t need the RB items. It’s all just “nice to have” but of course you would never change a gold panel increaser once you have equipped.
    Regarding ship parts it’s the same. Because Rovio was overdoing events in the last 3 months everybody should be maxed out by now.

What we need:

– new islands for all players that are at 11-8 forever now
    – special Piggie island for Piggie PvP
    – Ship PvP

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

@veggie I agree.Heck,pigs suck!Why do you need these guys?!?They are not important in the game!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Like AB2, like AB Pop, Like AB transformers, like Ab Epic, like….
    Since Rovio just need money, they lose creativity…

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

There comes a time for every Angry Birds game where Rovio loses inspiration and creativity in their work, so they become uninterested and the app slowly dies off- it’s happened to Rio, Star Wars 1 and 2, Amazing Alex, Stella (Slingshot), Space, and even the app that started it all- Angry Birds Original. The series could be in trouble one of these days, and Rovio is going to have to break out of this “cycle” and try something extraordinary to save it!

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

why then rovio hasnt introduced a new thing like dungeons yet?I want to fight new pigs,not from lab :(

Veggie
    @veggie

I guess the next “dungeon” will be against the birds with you playing as a pig. It just would make perfect sense.

Floyd DBoy Woodard
    @floyd-dboy-woodard

Yes and fast. Only been playing 3 days, at 4th island and just am not having fun anymore. Gotta win too many matches to progress to next level. Can’t get real far with monsters or pig lab because I’m only averaging level 13 between birds and red is only one i have with decent items. Feels like im going to have to grind for weeks now to really get anywhere -_- really gets dull fast

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

I already stopped playing this game as it sucks.Maybe I will start playing again on July.

TomT
    @tomt

Ya, it’s getting boring…..

match up —> win
    —> move forward on island
    —> gain exp —> level up
    —> lose —> move backward on island

then you get continuous monster and arena events, but when you have a strong boat and decent items, that’s pretty much the end of the game.

with decent items, I win more than 90% of times at level 38.

I started a new game on another device, with decent items, I win 98% of times at level 15.

and then not to mention hackers and cheaters, this game is coming to an end for me…..

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

@tomt agree it also almost came to an end for me,but I will not delete it…..Boring
    So I started to play other 2 games and I don’t feel bored
    Maybe Rovio should add new islands!This game will end in a epic fail

Anonymous

@tomt @harharhar I’m barely holding on to the game as well. My only reason for still playing it is my quest to 3-star every AB game on Google Play. :P

Collecting the exclusive artifacts (SS items) from events is kinda fun though.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade 3-star achievement? Oh man, you ARE bored!

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

You were so old-fashioned lol

Veggie
    @veggie

With the actual events and arenas I think you can see that people are slightly loosing interest in ABF. With just average afford and without spending any diamonds you are placed within the Top 2000 easily. It was much harder in the past.

TomT
    @tomt

Is being bored a good excuse to hack the game?

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

@tomt you know if you hack the game,all your data will be erased.This mean like mods and ungettable items

TomT
    @tomt

@redbird-justin Yes, it is possible that my data will be erased, but if I could hack the game, like those people with insane scores in each event, I wouldn’t care about Rovio erasing my data, because I could quickly and easily climb back to the top.

Just saying……

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

@tomt they removed the hacker trump4prescient.Well dont hack

TomT
    @tomt

@redbird-justin “Trump4Prez”? You sure it’s because of hacking? It’s not because of politics?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Is angry birds fight getting boring :O ???

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.