IPad Air 2 Not Loading Stella Pop Updates

Home Forums General Discussions Forum IPad Air 2 Not Loading Stella Pop Updates

• Rovio told me to check my internet connection. It’s fine, but Stella Pop updates are still stuck in the cloud, and Daily Challenges are hit and miss–mainly not available. Would appreciate any and all help. Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@trojan — I also play on an iPad Air 2, and I have all levels up to 705 of AB Pop. Not sure what you mean by stuck in the cloud, since I don’t remember the cloud being involved in any updates.
    My standard first try to fix all AB issues is to do a hard close of all apps running in the background; wait 20 sec; do a hard power down of your device (the kind where it doesn’t automatically start up again); power up device; check to make sure there really are no apps still running in the background. I guess at this point you would need to try to download the latest update again? If you still can’t play, send a followup request to Rovio with screenshots.
    I haven’t been playing AB Pop much recently. What do you mean by the Daily Challenge? Are you talking about AB2?

Kayrock
    @kayrock

There are always clouds up above where new levels will be loaded. I’m surprised your version doesn’t show them.

This last update, my avatar moved up as if there were more levels, but the clouds remained. I was “stuck in the clouds.” A few hours later the clouds finally disappeared but only half the space was filled with levels. The rest is blank, although my avatar moved up into the blank space. I assume all their efforts are in promoting the movie and game development is an afterthought.

Ps- why does every new game, including fight and action, get a forum here but not nibblers or pop?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum IPad Air 2 Not Loading Stella Pop Updates

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.