IOS Update has arrived!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum IOS Update has arrived!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 53 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Thanks, yeah. Did that already :)

List of "Squads"

(sorry ….)

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

Although I was well into an character update when the iOS update was released, I couldn’t resist any longer, backed up, the initiated the update. All seems okay :)

I may have missed this on the list, but it looks like now more than one character can be updated at a time. Even tho the character update took more than a day and a half, I still don’t have enough coin to pay for the least expensive update to try it.

My work to-do list is done, too. So, gotta go and try this now.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

Played a path/level in one of the new zones, on the far right, below the “city” level, and there was a pink ring (I missed what popped up when I passed through it describing it) that my character went through that speeded everything up, shooting speed, moving speed, coin collection, etc.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@20qmindreader “I may have missed this on the list, but it looks like now more than one character can be updated at a time. Even tho the character update took more than a day and a half, I still don’t have enough coin to pay for the least expensive update to try it.”

I’ve got enough coin to try, but I can’t figure out how to do it (if in fact you can).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@20qmindreader “Played a path/level in one of the new zones, on the far right, below the “city” level, and there was a pink ring (I missed what popped up when I passed through it describing it) that my character went through that speeded everything up, shooting speed, moving speed, coin collection, etc.”

Same thing happened to me.

Looks like there are also rings that when you pass through that will put everything into slow motion.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Can someone tell me what the “red buttons” are in the Pig City levels? They look like red lights on top of poles, and you can shoot them, but I don’t know what effect they have, if any.

Thanks.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

@20qmindreader
    No, you can’t upgrade multiple characters at once. Rovio just invented feature to view the characters and their stats whilst other one is being upgraded.

@optimuspig

These poles with red lights need to be shot down to activate the energy road next to the character. If the player won’t do so, he will fall down to the hole and get insta-killed.

cbya
    @cbya

Thanks for this tip! Confirmed it works on iOS too.
    If you don’t like the buddy choice can kill app and re-start it and will change buddy and still get the eggbot. But if the app bugs out and quits during the eggbot level….eggbot’s gone when level is tried.

mck
    @mckwxp

@optimuspig Never mind :)

@20qmindreader
    , “Played a path/level in one of the new zones, on the far right, below the “city” level, and there was a pink ring (I missed what popped up when I passed through it describing it) that my character went through that speeded everything up, shooting speed, moving speed, coin collection, etc.”
    Those rings are called “spacetime distortion effect”, as mentioned in the update description. Some rings will speed up everything, while some will slow down everything. There will be a little icon on the upper right corner, which shows |> (sth like that, can’t type the icon) when it slows down, and >> when it speeds up.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

Thx @mckwxp I also notice that they call it time shift slow/fast on the rewards page, “space time distortion effect” too many words to fit in that text box :)

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

20Q, I wish they make it possible to upgrade more than one character simultaneously. I have enough coins to get three upgrades going.

Ghostface147
    @ghostface147

I updated and I guess I don’t know how to get to the new section. I unlocked three new characters, but don’t see the new levels. What am I doing wrong?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Keep scrolling up to the top of the map, near the waterfalls coming out of the pig nostrils. There should be a couple more characters to be unlocked hiding up there.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

I have one little question… Did iOS users got at least the free Santa Hats too?

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

@gulgor0 <<I have one little question… Did iOS users got at least the free Santa Hats too?>>

Nope! But we are so glad to see the update, we did not think to complain.

Ghostface147
    @ghostface147

I got three characters, but still didn’t see the new levels. When I unlocked them, they played existing levels.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

Ghost face, can you post a pic of your screen? Have you tried scrolling the screen down to access the areas at the top of the map? All the new areas and the remaining characters are up north.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

@ghostface147 did you scroll to the top right of the game screen like @optimuspig suggested? Pig city is up there on like a little platform which is new and then below it in the green area is a new area that has time distortions (speed up/slow down). Then in the middle you have the desert, beach and foresty areas.

If you still can’t see, can you try to post a screen shot? The FAQ page tells you how if you don’t already know how. Then maybe we can point you in the right direction.

@gulgor0
    those red poles were a learning curve for me. I couldn’t figure out why I was falling off the edge of the walkway! Then as I was getting loaded back into the astrotrain (dead), I noticed the edge of the walkway was glowing and I realized I had to turn that section on to pass. Good times.

coogarts
    @coogarts

Ghostface, it’s because your rank isn’t high enough yet. You need to be in the 100s to have access to those levels.

Ghostface147
    @ghostface147

Well that makes no sense. Oh well. Guess it’ll take forever to get there.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

Well you’re almost to level 75! :)

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Is anybody experiencing the issue where there is now only one TF awaiting you at Astrotrain? It doesn’t really have any effect on gameplay, but i still would like some more buddies to cheer me on!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ghostface147 enjoy those levels while you still can. The new ones are driving me nuts (frickin’ warp gates …..)

Anonymous

@optimuspig I agree but eventually you get used to them. They don’t really bother me except for when you go through a fast forward portal and then this huge swarm of flying pigs come and crash into you before you have time to even shoot.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum IOS Update has arrived!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.