ios 8.4 problems

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ios 8.4 problems

• Anyone else having issues with the new ios? All animations are now painfully slow, the game is unplayable. Not sure if this is IOS or another bug in the game. I’m now close to just deleting the game and giving up, very annoying as I’m rank 320 and have tons of all materials, gems and coins…

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • mars805
    @mars805

playing on ipad air 2 ios 8.4- NO PROBLEMS

Cerpin
    @cerpin

I can only hope it’ll get fixed with the next up-date. I’ve got over 4GB of memory, everything else on my Iphone works fine. I’ve tried the game on my Ipad too, same issue and this is 8.3 so I can only guess its yet another bug…

dmsral
    @dmsral

Working fine (with new update) on an iPhone 5S.

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

Yessum, it’s nearly an entire GB O.o Honestly, I would rather have wimpier “doobers” (special effects) or maybe a lower resolution option to have a smoother running game that didn’t crash out on an event that had so much “shock & awe” graphic explosions (like when you use PhotoBlast EnergonIcon & in the desert or Pig City & encounter 3 or 4 walking mortar towers that are all blasted to micro-particles in 2 nanoseconds. Maybe even tune down the visual effects on MegaTrons so we can see what we are trying to aim at???

IMG_1925[1].PNG

Cerpin
    @cerpin

Well its all happening today! Deleted and re-installed, having turned off Game Centre. I had resigned myself to starting from the beginning. I played about 6 levels, unlocked Bumblebee, then I logged onto Facebook and guess what – my progress was back, game play and graphics all fine!!!

However I still have the COMPLETED UPGRADE button stuck in the bottom right corner so I can’t get into the barracks to heal or up-grade any bots! Very frustrating but at least I can play again.

Anyone know how to force an up-grade through? I seem to remember the game used to ask if you wanted to up-grade a weak TF on a very hard level? Anyone know if it still does this??

Cerpin
    @cerpin

Thanks @20qmindreader I hope this sorts out my problem at some point

nikki567
    @nikki567

@Cerpin, I have been humming along with the game, no issues, then today when I logged in mid-day, I had a dreaded “Restart,” (only had one of those since that recent update.) Now I am stuck with a continuos Completed Upgrade, lower right of screen. I can play nodes. I then had a completed mission, which unlocked one of the three-headed critters. I have played several nodes with that TF, but can’t access the Barracks to upgrade him, ‘cuz the barracks are in continuous “Completed” status. (In retrospect, I shouldn’t have opened the Completed Mission, but I was trying to jump-start past the bug.)

I have tried logging out of FB, hard-restarting the app, restarted my iPad, playing via Game Center. I have NOT tried installing the update from yesterday yet. The only good news is that I have now jumped up six levels to 307 in the past hour, lol.

Did you install the most recent update? I am hesitant to do so. Any sign of Rumblebee from Rovio? :-)

nikki567
    @nikki567

Now the game is completely unplayable. Anyone try an un/reinstall this time?

iOS 8.4, North of Boston, factory settings.

Cerpin
    @cerpin

@nikki567 Same for me, I would suggest emailed Rovio directly, if more of us highlight the bug, they may prioritise it.

I’ve installed the most recent up-date, hasn’t made any difference I’m afraid.

My hope is that, as I’ve unlocked Prowl, he will eventually get a Very Hard mission and the game will prompt me to up-grade him, which should HOPEFULLY get me back into the Barracks

nikki567
    @nikki567

@Cerpin, I have a Very Hard Terrence node that offered me the upgrade/or play options; I was able to get to the Upgrade window for Terrence, however when I tried to upgrade him, it sent me to a continuous loop of Arcee’s “Upgrade Complete.”

And yes, I’ll email Rovio.

Cerpin
    @cerpin

@nikki567 ah that’s bad news. I was hoping that would break the loop!

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Maybe that’s why there are crashes everywhere… Because of low space on the phone? I never experienced even one crash on my Android emulator mostly because it uses the computer’s RAM to run games and very high space on my disk?

nikki567
    @nikki567

It was worth a try, @Cerpin, and who knows, maybe it will work for you!

Rovibot
    @rovibot

With my iPad Air if I have wifi and cellular off the game is solid. I can play it all day. I turn wifi on and the game stutters and crashes left and right. So with wifi I get the videos to double things but the game crashes literally every few minutes. With no wifi I can play all day but no double videos. I will take playability over no doubles. It is a fun game otherwise.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ios 8.4 problems

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.