Introduction of "angry mode against!" in arena

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Introduction of "angry mode against!" in arena

• A new skill has opened up in angry birds fight!Introducing the angry mode against items.So the item,bob hair has been showing up in arena more recently.To become involved in this skill,you would have to enrage your Matilda by the boosted piggy.However,with the current meta,I suggest you not to provoke the pig.The new skill is horrifying,which gives your opponent an advantage as long as angry mode exists.I suggest not to make your bird boosted as the boost is permanent as you get defeated by more and more bob hair users.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • 01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Uh huh!Doing things to fu*k out all the bob hair guys.
    So if they try to use bob hair to kill me,I will get on my holy barella ornaments to kick their winning streaks

Anonymous

Something isn’t right about this new skill. I just had an arena fight against someone with the new skill. What was strange was that THEY were in angry mode. Not me. Yet the skill still activated and gave them a 1000+ defense value. So it looks like being in angry mode yourself triggers it… Great. :P

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade I use the bob hair. I don’t know if other people see me as in angry mode, but I don’t see myself in angry mode.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

I’m still wavering about using the Bob Hair (and Flamingo Stick), which everyone else is using, or using my Samba Hat- which has more attack power than the Bob Hair, but it only affects me if my opponent is in winning streaks- it’s almost like it’s the “Invasion of the Bob Hairs”- everyone else is “infected” with it, and it’s up to me and my Samba Hat/Kabuki Arrow combo to stop these people from taking the golden plate from Matilda’s (invisible)hands- a fun way to put this menacing monstrosity :)

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@partshade there must be a recognizing issue in the game’s servers that has trouble classifying who should get the Defense Boost and who should be the one triggering it- I’ll tell Rovio

TomT
    @tomt

@rowdypup I’m just surprised that Rovio changed it from ranking-5000 to ranking-2000

Well, not really surprised, it’s Rovio, I should always expect the worst.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Introduction of "angry mode against!" in arena

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.