Into The Void Event (Closed; Ended)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Into The Void Event (Closed; Ended)

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 151 total)
  • Replies
  • drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

Hi Cosmo2503,

I am at 83,795 and looking to crack 100K tonight. I too can’t find any enough golden portals and have to play only purple and blue levels. Getting gold portals about 7-8 times a day.

Second place on my leaderboard is slightly above 22k.

Anyone else close?

drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

Passed the 100K threshold…

Chrilion
    @genoredgmail-c

At the end of the event. can you reroll the wheel someway?

Anonymous

@genoredgmaic Yes it costs 10 Friendship Essence each time to roll the wheel.

angryde
    @angryde

@drobbinsjr. Well done, bro! Damn impressive! I’m only at 42,535! My closest competition is on 28,275. :)

Chrilion
    @genoredgmail-c

Wow that is some important fakt to know

CalvinJJ2009
    @calvinjj2009

Got the perfect spin of 6K each all birds, red, and chuck. Would post a pic but I don’t know how to do that yet. Good luck on your spins!

drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

I finished first with a total of 110,070. Red tab is showing “Calculating” and not sure what that means.

Joey
    @joeyba

finsihed the event first on my leaderboard with 3 stars. got the 6K points for all birds. most of them are level 6 now :)

Hntrsglncrlz
    @hntrsglncrlz

Mine says calculating too. I think we may be screwed. :(

creativechick
    @creativechick

Hmmm… Mine has said ‘Calculating!’ for the last 10 minutes. Hoping it’s not glitching out on me. :/

Njoytheclash
    @shumake88

Same here, still on calculating :'(

Hntrsglncrlz
    @hntrsglncrlz

Shut down the phone and restarted the game after reboot still says calculating.

Guess I’ll be submitting a bug report soon. :(

creativechick
    @creativechick

OK mine just now finally finished after ‘calculating’ for quite a while. Hold on guys, hopefully yours will all finish soon too.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Finished first on my board with 62,275. Was fortunate on my first spin to get All, Red and Bomb for 6,000 which was exactly the spin I was looking for.

Well, I guess it’s back to the farm to replenish my potions for the next event. I have a feeling I’m gonna need ’em :)

Njoytheclash
    @shumake88

I got the same! all + red + bomb in one go!
    Apparently the calculating takes a little while for some people, after 20-25mins it was finished. Restarting the app did not speed up the process, just hold on!

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

“Calculating” is waiting for anybody on your board who started before the cutoff, but didn’t finish. Like me. I started my son’s game before the cutoff, but finished a few minutes after the cutoff. I think I was holding up my board. Sorry. Sadly, I wasn’t able to retake 1st, finishing 2nd.

He did spin for +6,000 Mastery to ALL birds – totally worth playing the event and farming potions. Getting +6,000 on 2 other birds (Red & Bomb) was awesome.

My main took 1st on my board, over 10,000 gap down to the 2nd, and I got +6000 to all with +6000 for Chuck and Red (Spies & Paladin) – perfect spin there!

Did anybody finishing “top 3” / 3-star NOT get +6000 to all classes?

bouboule
    @bouboule

Wouw I won 18 mastery levels :)
    I also had calculating, it took 20 minutes and then I got my rewards.
    However I was damn unlucky, I had to reroll the wheel 4 times to get the 6k for everybody, I got also 6k for Red and Chuck, I would have prefered Bomb and Red but I estimated I had spent enough friendship essence.

creativechick
    @creativechick

It took about 4 re-spins for me to get +6000 for all. I had been saving up my essence of friendships in case I needed them for this. Glad I did!

Salnayil
    @salnayil

Calc for a couple of hours now. Hopefully whoever is jamming the board gets booted out of it at some point.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I was 1st with just over 45K medals with 2nd at 35K. I got 6000 mastery for all, red and bomb on my first and only try. No waiting for my iPad 3 to calculate. It was instant. I gained 17 mastery levels for 22 of my birds. Previously I had 21 birds at level 6 and 1 at level 7. I had been waiting for this event to end before tackling caves 10 & 11. It feels like we all hit a gold mine because it would have cost about a Mighty Eagle Treasure chest ($90) to gain that much mastery in the previous version before they implemented mastery. In this version it is like getting about 600 LC in mastery upgrades.

drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

I finished first with a total of 110,070 and rolled 6K All, 6K Chuck, 6K Matilda. Leveled up 22 classes. Now my lowest rack is 7 and playing with 3X 9’s.

Loved playing the game tournament, but it emptied 800 Friendship Essences, 170P Pig Juice, 120 Fruit Cakes, 97 Burning Veggie Cakes and 30K in Snoutlings.

Facebook Friendly LvL 37 and see profile page for FB info.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Finished 1st, and got 6000 Chuck, 6000 Red, and 6000 All.

Nearly all of my classes leveled up, or are close to it at least. All but two of my classes are Level 6 or higher!

Annifrid
    @annifrid

I finished 1st with a little over 50k and the 2nd nearly 10k behind me. And THEN rolled 2k for all + 6k for Matilda + 6k for Blues (my favorite birds are exactly the other three), and couldn’t even afford to re-roll once. Well … let’s just hope there’s gonna be another event soon.

Anonymous

I got 6k All 6k Chuck and 6k Matilda. Upgraded 21 of my classes. It cost me 50 Friendship but it’s worth it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Into The Void Event (Closed; Ended)

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 151 total)
  • The topic ‘Into The Void Event (Closed; Ended)’ is closed to new replies.