Intercept coins (eggbot coin rewards?)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Intercept coins (eggbot coin rewards?)

• So, I thought we could compile a list of how many coins the eggbot gives per time shot, how many shots it can take, etc etc.
    For my level 9 heatwave and sentinel prime, it takes 1 shot before running each time, giving almost 700 coins per shot. Takes I think 4 shots before flying away.

For energon Optimus level 7, gives exactly 20 coins per shot. Still trying to count how many shots it takes, it’s hard since transforming to vehicle or calling in a partner will also make it run away.

Wow, Ultra Magnus level 9 is bad. Only 4 coins per shot. Yeah he shoots lots of times but it’s still not worth it. I actually had the “wrong zone disappeared” bug after doing this mission, so I repeated it, without the intercept, and I got higher coins for the non-interception. TERRIBLE!

Sound wave level 8 is giving me 58 coins per shot. Not bad, not bad.
    Energon lockdown L10, 9 per shot.
    Dark megatron L7 is 56ps.
    Sound blaster L7, seems variable, 50 ps.
    Lockdown L8 – chaos, I dunno, 4? 8? Random? Someone help me?
    Bludgeon L9 – I couldn’t tell, but totaled under 1000 before it flew away. I think the multi shot factor is what confused me.
    Energon sound wave L9 – 50 per shot
    Ultimate Optimus L8 – 20 per shot
    Brawl L8 – 11 per shot? Random? Depends how many hits from his shot land?
    Normal Optimus L9 – 6 coins per shot, sad!
    Energon galvatron L10 – a lot! I think it’s 250 per shot but I’m not certain. Cause he got blown up. Poo.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

Thank you so much for this! I am too busy shooting at eggbot and enemies to take note of the yield per shot. When you do this with either of the galvatrons, please post too.

Anonymous

Ultimate Megatron gives 38 per shot so 76 in one round of ammo.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I with @vrinda-rajkumar on this, I am just shooting it… for the coins no doubt. I do however like watching it being picked up by an invisible something and be taken away though. thanks for the info @jasonred79

Jasonred79
    @jasonred79

Well, guys, this chart has 2 uses. Firstly, you can use it to estimate which intercepts are worth it. For instance, it’s almost pointless to intercept with ultra Magnus, since you hardly get anything, and you’re wasting time shooting the eggbot when you should be shooting pigs and blocks. On the other hand, intercept like crazy for heatwave and sentinel prime, since you will get BIG coin rewards for shooting the eggbot.

Secondly… If you have already intercepted, maybe just for free repair or whatever… This list can be used to decide what to shoot at! For instance, with normal Optimus prime, if you have a choice between shooting the eggbot or shooting dynamite, shoot the dynamite. For Energon galvatron, leave the dynamite alone and shoot the eggbot instead! See?
    ;)

loynis
    @loynis

Lvl 8 Jazz – 16 coins per shot. Quite effective since he has high rate of fire.

Anonymous

Goldbite Grimlock is great on the Eggbots. He gave me about 100 coins every 2 seconds from blasting the egg.

loynis
    @loynis

Galvatron lvl 10 100 coins per shot. The first time it took 3 shots to chase eggbot, then it was just 2 shots.

Jasonred79
    @jasonred79

Thanks guys this is really helping tighten up my gameplay!
    For instance, I was on an intercept with high octane bumblebee, and the screen had lots of enemies and 4 energon cubes in it, so I summoned my ally and let the eggbot run away, since it was more worth it to shoot the stuff on the screen.

loynis
    @loynis

Normal optimus lvl 10 gives 7 coins (vs 6 coins at lvl 9 as mentioned in OP). So upgrading the weapon is the way.

I’m not 100% sure, but it seems that eggbot runs away after sustaining 200 or more coins damage.

One interesting note that it gives you more money per area on galvatron rank 9 as opposed to rank 10. IIRC, lvl 9 galvatron scored around 250 coins per eggbot round, I believe because his shots were doing 80-90 damage, and it took him 3 shots to run away.

Also, once I somehow hit eggbot with two volleys from sentinel prime. The second volley caught him running AND scored another 700 coins. I have an idea that you can try to repeat this with manual targeting. Would be super sweet.

loynis
    @loynis

Now, soundblaster lvl 10 32 coins per shot. Either you got it wrong with 50 coins, or eggbot scales somehow.

Anonymous

@loynis It likely changed because his damage got increased in the upgrade.

Jasonred79
    @jasonred79

Loynis, I seem to get inconsistent damage with soundblaster, so yeah, problems there. I don’t know how much he really earns.
    I’ve noticed that you can manually target the eggbot while its flying away too! Nice!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Intercept coins (eggbot coin rewards?)

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.