Incoming big event (Red Master Cup)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Incoming big event (Red Master Cup)

• The next event will be another Red Master Cup.

Red Master Cup

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

This is exciting. If I’ll finish in the Top 1000 of this Arena or get an SS weapon from the Exclusive Slot, all my birds will be fully SS-equipped.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

So they just skipped Chuck’s Arena, guess they wanted to change order this time.

This weapon will be nice to me to increase the boat’s attack, for battle I have the lucky hammer and pumpkin stick

TomT
    @tomt

Does anybody know the stats of this weapon? Because I already have the Big Ben, so I would like to know if this rainbow weapon is better.

Shirokova
    @shirokova

I’m wondering if that hat will be available on the slot because I totally want it!

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@tomt Big Ben is mostly the best weapon for island fight, Maybe base attack will be higher with this weapon (good for ship fight). But clearly not gonna be better then Big Ben on PVP

It will be like all other rainbow weapon, 20% damage on pigs (any type)

TomT
    @tomt

Big Ben as the weapon, or the masquerade mask as the accessory, which one would you prefer?

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@tomt Both! I’d be so happy to add SS panel glasses to my Big Ben + Bearskin hat!

But If I had to choose between big ben and the glasses, I’d pick the Glasses and use Lucky Hammer

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@troisdsmax, Since I already have the panel increase rate glasses for Matilda from Christmas Event, masquerade mask is not THAT “must have” anymore (my opinion), I’m still in need for a better weapon for my Red, using Lucky Hammer instead.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@netto-jm I think he was talking about Red SS glasses (Rockstar one I think they are named)

Pretty sure he wasn’t referring to Matilda one.

TomT
    @tomt

Right, I meant to say the Rockstar Glasses. If you could choose between the glasses and the Big Ben, which one would you prefer?

Nick Speranza
    @nick-speranza

Oh yay, another rainbow weapon as the top prize. Can Rovio come up with something different please?

Anonymous

@nick-speranza Why? Rainbow weapons are an arena tradition! Plus they’re so cool looking. :D

TomT
    @tomt

@troisdsmax The reason I’m asking is because I have the Big Ben, and I win about 70% of times. But if I fight players with Rockstar Glasses, I usually lose about 70% of times. So that made me think that maybe, just maybe, the Rockstar Glasses are actually better than the Big Ben, although the glasses are accessories, and the Big Ben is a weapon.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

Is anyone currently in the top 700-1000 and can share what their current point total is?

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@ezeromark 628 right now with 2320 points.

I’d like to know what is rank 1000ish atm also.

At this moment, I’m pretty sure 2600 will make it to top 1000, maybe 2400-2500

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@Tomt Well, The Rockstar Glasses are always active, while Big Ben isn’t.

Rockstar Glasses + Any other weapon is better then Big Ben not active IMO.

But Big Ben (activated) VS Rockstar glasses and Feather sword (exemple), Then Big Ben should make up the difference.

Anyone with Rockstar Glasses and the Shuriken has a HUGE advantage because they get bonus on matched panels.

I get like 200 bonus points with my cleopatra scepter on Matilda (Silver Bonus). SO I assume someone with Rockstar Glasses and Shuriken can make 300+ bonus no problem.

Skayra
    @skayra

@ezeromark i think top 1000 right now like 2000 point. Till event over it gonna be like 2300-2400

i feel not much ppl tryed win this arena

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@Skayra I think people are having hard time getting big win streak more then ordinary.

I managed 3 streak around 15 which helped me get where I am without using my daily tickets (I have 45 tickets stacked in my gift box now)

I did 3-4 streak of 15-20 on my son account lvl25 (which is a lot easier)

I haven’t managed a streak 7 since yesterday and my score is 2377 for rank 648 atm.

Just hope this is enough i’m trying to stack remaining tickets (2X 3 tickets from Rovio + those won after fight) to max them at 12.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Anyone near 1000? Want to know what the score there with 3 tickets more given by Rovio.

FireDragon
    @ktakano

@troisdsmax

Acct A-1950 points for 1570; (4 tickets left)
    Acct B-2618 points for 556; (9 tickets left)

So top 1000 should be around 2350.

Skayra
    @skayra

Place 436.

Point 2764.

i think troisd right.

Or can be 2150-2200 point

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

3 mins to go: points 2407 rank around 850 bu jump down to 715 (they are banning people (#1 and #4 called Cheater. Are missing)

Kept all my daily tickets (have 9x 5 tickets in gift box + 12 in hands for next arena

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Incoming big event (Red Master Cup)

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.