Inactive Leader

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Inactive Leader

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Replies
  • Lola
    @lolabird

No worries @inigomontoya… You and @gary69 just needs to reread posts to understand and clarify what’s going on. I’m sure your two clans can rectify the situation once y’all get on the same page of information 🙂  To just be clear to all involved, I have never been a member of either of your clans.

Happy flinging,

Lola

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Here goes my best Marlon Brando from “A Streetcar Named Desire” (and yes, I’m wearing a stained torn t-shirt):

HEY LOLA! HEEEYYYYY LOOOOOOLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA!

That’s your cue, Lola: we have an opening in Breaking Beaks if you’re still available.

Come to BreakingBeaks.com and ask for Stanley Kowalski. Or Inigo.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@lolabird Can you hear me now? Drop by BreakingBeaks.com! We’ll leave the light on for ya.

Lola
    @lolabird

LOL to funny @inigomontoya !!!  I’ve been out of town on business and am just checking my personal email account. Is there still an opening with Breaking Beaks?

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Lolaaaaaaaa! L-O-L-A Lola!! lo lo lo lo Lola!!! We reached out here and in Discord but we had to move on in the queue for the CvC, but you’re still number one if you’re free, and we may shortly; is there a better way to reach you than singing (or can you come back to BreakingBreaks.com)? 🎤
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU</p&gt;

Lola
    @lolabird

Dang…yes let me know when u have another opening. This is the best way to contact me coz it goes to personal email. I usually check several times day. This weekend was an anomaly….

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Lola, come-on-a-my-house if you can; we may have an opening day after tomorrow. Just say hello in the WelcomeChat room as you did before; we’ll take it from there. And anomalies are our specialty. Heh heh…

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Looks like sooner, @lolabird; see you at BreakingBirds.com!

Tubby
    @tubby

I am frustrated as well. Our leader has been inactive for at least 3 months and the co-leader  is rarely there as well.    There should be another way

Gary
    @gary69

@tubby,

Down To Flock! Is a very active Diamond level clan with a great leader and 5 co-leaders. We welcome you to stop by, talk with some teammates on our busy clan chat and decide if we are right for you.

Gary Founder, Co- leader                        (I stepped down from Leader due to a health issue).

Tubby
    @tubby

Gary. Thank you for your response.  I have not yet decided to leave my clan, although I am tempted.  It seems to me AB2 should drop members who have been mia greater than 6 months.  Just my opinion.

@nas76

@tubby it’s not down to AB2.  If a leader is inactive for a week then there could be a valid real-life issue that player had to deal with that takes precedence, however for the length of time you mention I’m surprised you didn’t leave already.  You wouldn’t not leave a sinking ship because it was nice once upon a time.

Tubby
    @tubby

I elected to begin my own clan.  Is it possible to invite the few active members from my old clan?  If so, how do I communicate with them?

@tubby you would have had to tell them before you left, assuming you have no contact information for them. However if they happen to look at your profile in the feed, they’ll see where you’ve gone. Its possible that they might follow on their own if you had a good relationship with them.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Inactive Leader

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.