Impossibile to go on

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Impossibile to go on

• Hi all, I’m new here. I have a problem with Moorlands 2. I can beat the first pig, but in the second wave those pigs do 1500 damage, and my birds have 700-800 Hp points. I use Red’s samurai shield, I use Bomb’s golden gun (that reduces 20% enemies’ hitpoints), but it’s not enough, maybe I can survive at first attack from the biggest one (if he attacks Bomb, he has the highest hp), but even using Matilda for healing, the following attack always beats one of my birds.
    I’m level 37, and I read some days ago that is useful to get more experience to increase my hp and hitpoints …. but the more I rise in experience, the more those pigs increase their hp and damage.
    So, it’s impossible for me to pass that level, even using pies or healing potions: my birds die!
    I didn’t reach the Eagle yet, I read it would be useful.
    I tried to do some calculations, but even if I buy new items, new helmets, it’s impossible anyway!
    What to do now? I really enjoyed this game but if I cannot go on, how can I keep playing?
    Thank you for your attention.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • DD
    @toolow

@valo

Increasing mastery levels while delaying bird level increase will help. But as you pointed out, you haven’t reach Dojo yet.

That being the case, you want to be looking at increasing your rate and strength of attack. Get Golden Chili, use veggie cakes to recharge rage bar, set items and/or bird classes to strengthen/heal/stun, set items to reset charge bars.

One example combo of birds is Knight/Druid/Rogues. You can use them to attack one pig for a turn, then use Rogues’ Cupcake Trap on Knight which protects himself. This will help draw attacks to strongest bird and damage them. Use Druid and potions to heal. Use veggie cakes to refill rage bar. There should be other combinations which may work for you, and plenty of examples from other threads.

Valo
    @valo

Thank you for your answer DD, but my first problem is my birds hp, as I said even with samurai shield and pig’s attack power 20% less, one shot is enough to beat them. And if my birds hp were enough, It seem I’ve to spent lots of money to heal and fill the chili (I’ve already golden chili) to beat them, and I’m afraid it could works for this level, but if in the next one pigs have similar power, I cannot continue playing in this way…
    The only way is to increase my birds hp… i don’t know how to do it.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@valo enchant your gear

Valo
    @valo

@sam-spargo
    The only team I can use without dying after a couple of turns is:

Red with Samurai class, I use shield. Weapon: blocking hammer
    Matilda with Priest class (the third one available). Very useful to heal my birds hitting enemies after she hits. Weapon: filtering cooking pan
    Bomb with Cannonier class, I found the golden gun and it’s very important because when I hit an enemy it reduces 20% attack damage.
    Every class is level 7/8 mastery.
    I’m level 37.

My Hp media is 800/1000. Pigs’ damage media is 1600. Enemies’ hp 6000 or more. My attacks 300/400 media. So you can understand my difficulties ….. I cannot use other birds.
    Activate shield, reduce 20% damage with Bomb, use chili most for Matilda healing, and pray. I don’t see other ways.

I cleared that level only using mighty eagle fish, but the following levels are (obviously) harder and harder.

DD
    @toolow

@valo

It’s unfortunate that Rovio changed the game to match against the bird level without proper balancing of strength, especially for mid-bird-level, as the mastery levels go up much slower than the bird level.

You can increase the HP with higher bird level and mastery level, but the former will only increase the difficulty. Playing events might help but that will also increase the bird level faster, if you can overcome those pigs. Perhaps replaying some levels might help with mastery levels and resources as bird level will increase a lot slower.

If possible, enchant your gears as @sam-spargo suggested.

DD
    @toolow

@valo

Your mastery levels are definitely way too low.

BTW, the 20% reduction to damage is from Cannoneer ability rather than the Golden Pistol.

burbman
    @burbman

@valo – My Second team is currently in the exact same situation at another level. I have found that I can increase mastery levels faster than I increase my experience level by doing the following:

Go all the way back to South Beach – Choose the team of birds you want to master up

Replay each level as many times as necessary to spin the top prize, then progress to the next level. Low level pigs drop essentially the same amount of mastery as higher level ones, but hardly any experience. Progress through Star Reef Castle, then start all over again. My guess is that there is a sweet spot of the ratio of Mastery to Experience that allows you to get a fair fight. My second team is at about a 1:4 M:E ratio and that is not enough, I think I need to be at somewhere between 1.5:4 and 2:4 to hit that spot.

Also – Make sure to play for top three positions in all events. event battles will increase experience, but the payout in Mastery will put you back ahead of the game much more quickly than regular game play.

A side benefit to this exercise is that you will amass large quantities of Snoutlings, ingredients, and crafting resources that you will later be able to use to enchant your gear, and purchase more mastery once you reach the dojo.

DD
    @toolow

@valo

There you have it from @burbman. No conjecture but cold hard experience.

Valo
    @valo

@burbman
    Thank you very much for you suggestions. I’ll try them next days. Today I got good news, I raised lots of mastery points after the S. Valentine event, and my classes grew up to level 10/11. Some points from my first place in Arena too. That was enough to pass those damned levels (but with an large dose of luck!)
    Finally I got the submarine, I hope that the Eagle is not so far away.
    Now in single wave levels, winning is not totally impossible. In multi waves, still very hard but with some potions…

The most important thing I learned is increasing mastery points, I started playing a couple of weeks ago and I didn’t understand some mechanisms yet.
    This is merit of you all, thank you very much for now.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Impossibile to go on

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.