Implosion event…. CRASHING!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Implosion event…. CRASHING!!!

Viewing 5 replies - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

Nothing at the moment for events, guess they need to sort out the lady list of issues before starting off anymore events.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

What’s implosion? I have the latest update still can’t get in to Chinese New Years event, have no idea if I lost all my tokens or not. No sign of the new character chroma. help it’s been all most a week now.. I’m losing hope that this will ever be right again.

Kdubz
    @kdubz

So I could never play the event and thus never see a leaderboard. The main thing I want to know is if Rovio still had the leaderboards populated with all its bots since no one (or very few people) could access the event.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

On the first day of the Implosion Event there were only six players in the leaderboard for a quite long time (several hours at least). The last time I checked leaderboard there was 12–16 players (can’t remember the exact number).

E=MC²
    @kwplee

Hi everyone, I am new here. Has anyone found there are a lot of cheaters at the recent two events? Today’s event run, there are 16 players but at least 4 cheaters took the first 4 places. I used ultimate megatron and energon lockdown at total 420% promotion bonus to finish one round (4 lives) got roughly 23,000 points. I was at third place, 2200 points less comparing the first player at leaderboard. Then I waited an hour later to get a new live recharged to play again. The 1st place score was unbelievable reaching 280,000+ and increasing. I did a quick maths, one round (4 lives) takes 12-15 mins to finish. So 1 hour is roughly 4 rounds, 23,000 x 4 = 92,000 points. Even if player using 2 high bonus bots in this implosion event to get 630% promotion bonus boost clearing every single block and pig, they only could get 130,000 to 150,000 points roughly. It is impossible to reach this kind of scores 280,000+ points. Last event I had 10 players but 1 cheater appeared, 1 in 10. Today is the worst, 1 cheater in 4 player ratio.

I have given up the event play. I have spent real money to get diamonds but I wouldn’t waste my diamond for an unfair result. I am not going to spend any more money to buy diamonds or sparks if Rovio not going to stop the cheater issue.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Implosion event…. CRASHING!!!

Viewing 5 replies - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.