Implosion event…. CRASHING!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Implosion event…. CRASHING!!!

• @lewie4 Implosion event , I selected character EGrimlock, click arrow, select Glassor, click arrow … back to home screen on device

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 105 total)
  • Replies
  • Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Implosion event meant to be 2 days with Sparks as only prizes.
    Rest of the game appears to be functioning.
    I am on Galaxy Tab S2
    Android version 6.0.1

Joel
    @joel687

@droversdog – So, aside from the event, the Android fix works?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@joel687 yes besides event all is functioning and all progress was kept

Deszaras
    @deszaras

What is the new event. I’m on IOS so I’m waiting for the next update.

Phillips
    @phillips

@lewie4 is there going to be any compensation for the new event not working.

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

I’m in the same boat – game is working fine, but event just crashed (twice) as soon as I tried to load a level. After yesterday’s nonsense, this is completely absurd, and insulting to all of us long-time players.

coolbug
    @coolbug

so can we get into the game now?

ranoverray
    @ranoverray

Good name for the current situation!

Mine loads , let’s me pick my character, the implodes!

beaups
    @grathe

Yup. Same here. Reg nodes work fine implosion event implodes.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Yet another rovio screw up

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sam-spargo

We need to make this a thing.

YARSU!

I have not had any crashing problems so far with the game since this event has started. Maybe only certain devices are affected by whatever bug is causing these crashes that I have been reading about regarding this event.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@deszaras The event is basically similar to the New Years Event we had last month. The token waves increase by 25 instead of the normal 10 and winning only gets you 100 tokens instead of 1000.

The event only lasts 2 days and only has sparks and coins in the token exchange.

nykki
    @diamond72

I can’t even open the game so I have no idea about this new one

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@gabe-nestor Thanks for telling me what’s in the event. I’m not missing anything then.

Phillips
    @phillips

For the people who can get in and play the event. Did you uninstall and reinstall the game after the update or did you just update your game? Just trying to work out why some people can play the event and from the looks of things most can’t.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

For those that cannot play the event, uninstalling and re-installing the game does not fix the problem so no need to waste your time doing that.

Phillips
    @phillips

@deszaras depends how your going with sparks with a new character coming need the sparks to ensure you can get max bonus for the event.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@phillips I 100% agree. I’m one of the players that has heaps of Gems and won’t spend any money until I have used my Gems. The current situation has advantaged certain players on certain operating systems……it is going to take a lot (more than a measly 400 Gems to every player) to keep me as a passionate players.

sheepybach
    @paul13

As I’ve said Rovio are not capable of arranging a P… up in a brewery plue they are worst than Fred Karno’s army
    Crazy

Googs
    @ncaddy

@paul13 Hahaha. There is a similar saying we have here in Australia. It’s not as nice as the way you have put it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So my game updated and I got the event to show up only the first time. I selected Smokescreen and the game crashed (big shocker). I booted the game again and the event box is now gone. The bundle that was being offered is gone as well and I cannot play any regular node. I am tapping the play button but nothing is happening. My version is 1.24.9.1 or something like that. Missed my sparks tho.

@optimuspig
    Yes we need to make that a thing. A meme is in order.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@ncaddy

Well at my age I have to curb things or I get told off by my grandson’s. I could not even say anything nasty in Welsh as they know that also lol.
    You know what if you sat down and wrote out everything that has happened in the last few days and gave it to somebody who does not play the game to read they would thing you are crazy and you need to be locked up lol

Phillips
    @phillips

@lewie4 are you working on fixing this or has everybody clocked off for the weekend? I Keep checking for an update just would like to know if I should stop waiting.

ED209
    @ed209

Still waiting for the update on iOS, sons tablet has updated and same issue of event crashing to home screen.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Implosion event…. CRASHING!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.