I'm worried about Angry Birds Seasons

Home Forums General Discussions Forum I'm worried about Angry Birds Seasons

• We didn’t got any update for months and i’m worried if Angry Birds Seasons is discontinued by Rovio.If you know something about a new update,reply here.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
  • gumby
    @gumby

@guibird2971koge   Here is a recent response from Rovio to another player I just copied and pasted it here for you.

Hello there,

thank you for reaching out to us. Sorry for the trouble! Our gaming team has been lately focused on developing new, exciting games, and some titles, Angry Birds Seasons included, have fallen behind the line lately. We hope to add some new content and exciting new seasons to explore soon! Thank you for your feedback, if there is anything else we can assist you with, please contact us again.

Best regards,

Tadeusz
    Rovio Support Team

Bomb145
    @guibird2971koge

@gumby Thanks!

SweetP
    @sweetp

@guibird2971koge, you may be surprised but I got a pretty strong hunch there will be a Seasons update when Rovio releases a new Advent episode to cover the entire month of December, as they have in the past five years!

ixan57
    @ixan57

@sweetp there was a post on another forum (can’t find it now) that rovio stated there would not be a advent calendar this year.this was posted months ago. As I’m still locked out of season’s and only limited save progress on a different device, i keep pestering rovio for a update. The above reply that gumby posted was on the 26th October, so here’s hoping there’s been a change of heart. Will give them a try again in a couple of weeks and let you all know how i get on

SquawkTron
    @jordan-burns

I’m worried about Angry Birds Seasons, too. It’s one of my favorite games, and I hope Rovio continues updating it with new levels and content soon.

SweetP
    @sweetp

Thank you @ixan57 for letting us know! Too bad, I really enjoy these original format AB games.
    Although there is a teeny inkling of hope…”We hope to add some new content and exciting new seasons to explore soon!”
    But if not, we’ll try to keep the Daily Challenge running as long as possible.

Bomb145
    @guibird2971koge

I guess it will be painfully to wait for a new update since @ixan57 said that Rovio won’t do a advent calendar like years ago.

ixan57
    @ixan57

@guibird2971koge no taken out of context. Was quoting what was posted a couple of months ago in another forum that seasons was finished. But there appears to be no substance behind the statement. The copy/paste that gumby above posted was a reply to myself from rovio. You will see that it says “exciting new seasons to explore soon” so as @sweetp states I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a Christmas advent release. here’s hoping

ixan57
    @ixan57

@sweetp @guibird2971koge I’ve edited my post that is 5 above to make more sense. Sorry for the confusion.
    As rovio say MORE SOON

Bomb145
    @guibird2971koge

@ixan57 It would be weird if Rovio don’t release an update for this year but just imagine you playing the game and sees that they jumped 2017 in the seasons.

Bomb145
    @guibird2971koge

Also,let’s just wait.I guess they will release an advent calendar, but i’m not sure.I searched and asked everywhere and didn’t found anything but a lot of useless stuff.Look what i asked and searched:

In Facebook

Nobody replied but i got just an GRR reaction,i also searched on Google for some news ,but just got this:

In GoogleStill Nothing.

I will search for more clues and replies that Rovio made for the fans.

ixan57
    @ixan57

@guibird2971koge your wasting your time. Head over to the bloated pig.click on community at top of page above and select bloated pig. Grab a drink in good company and see the posts there

Bomb145
    @guibird2971koge

@ixan57 But isn’t it the same things as the forums?

ixan57
    @ixan57

No worries.just a thought. This topic is being discussed at the moment there

Bomb145
    @guibird2971koge

@ixan57 Also,can you help me with the new topic i started?Here is it:https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/will-my-angry-birds-games-progress-be-safe/ Not spam,just needing a help.

gumby
    @gumby

The ABN community is making their own advent made of previous levels from the previous advents and is taking suggestions for levels to use. NO glitch levels will be used. Any other levels may be suggested by using the link below.

To add the levels you want for the advent challenge, go here: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/nests-advent-levels-tradition-request/

Raizir
    @raizir

I can understand your concern for Angry Birds Seasons, since ROVIO has the tendency to discontinue / cancel games at stupid times for stupid reasons.

Take Angry Birds (Slingshot) Stella, for example, that game had huge potential, but they didn’t take that opportunity due to the movie making a fair amount of money, a choice which permanently changed how we, the players, saw ROVIO.

Heck, ROVIO even discontinued games that weren’t even launched worldwide since they were still in the “Soft-Launch” phase, (Example: Angry Birds Ace Fighter), so not everyone got a chance to play those games, which I bet had great potiental.

Heck, I bet if someone made a fan made Angry Birds game (with permission, of course), it’d get much more attention than the official Angry Birds games.

(Sound familiar?)

Bomb145
    @guibird2971koge

Franchises when the core creator of them gets out of the team they get weird.

See Minecraft,when Notch got out of the franchise,it got weird.

And Angry Birds,when Peter Vesterbacka got out of it,the games started to be discontinued:Angry Birds Fight,Toons TV,Angry Birds Action,all got discontinued and closed….All great apps…

Raizir
    @raizir

True dat.

BiRD PiGGY
    @birdpig

I’m still hoping to see a Seasons update. It’s my fave from the classic games. I hope they don’t discontinue the classic slingshot games (the good ones tbh)

Wahyu
    @nurw

I know this toppic very long, but i asked any new update for ab classic, season and bad piggies game. When they reply it i suprise after see their reply

“Hello there,

thank you for your reply. We have recently been focused on other games as well as the new, exciting ones. Unfortunately, this caused some of our older titles to fall behind the line of updates. We have not planned any new episodes for the game yet – we apologize for the trouble caused! Thank you for your help and understanding.”

Best regards,

Tadeusz
    Rovio Support Team

Its meaning no new update for that 3 games? Episcaly ab classic and seasons?

Bomb145
    @guibird2971koge

@nurw Probably.

Bomb145
    @guibird2971koge

A long time has passed and no update…. I hope they make one for this Halloween.

Bomb145
    @guibird2971koge

A long time has passed and no update…. I hope they make one for this Halloween.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum I'm worried about Angry Birds Seasons

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.