I´m tired of losing the 80% of the battles

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum I´m tired of losing the 80% of the battles

• I lost a lot of battles and a lot of boots. I have S and SS ítems in all birds. Most of the times I get a an attack defense less than 500 (even with gold powers like “Increases (BIRd) panel appearance rate” or “Angry (BIRD) Panels appear randomly” that don´t seem to work) because the opponents sabotage me about 3 or 4 times. I have invested a lot of time playing thinking that the game will be fun but the game wants you to spend money (something that I would never do) and frustrate you most of the times. I don´t know what to do now.

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

@corporaldaesn

Hmmmm…….. no offense, but if you already have panels-increasing items, both S and SS, you should already be on an even playing field with most higher level players.

I don’t know how long you have been playing, but if you stay patient and get through couple monster events, you should have enough decent items. The NON-RANKING prizes from monster events are, decent. But monster events is approximately every two weeks, so, it might take a while to fully equip all your birds.

If you want to get good items from the slot using gems, you will be wasting a lot of money. Spending money on the gems for the premium slot is no longer a good investment.

So….. my advice, play couple more monster events, or play more and try to get better. Because again, no offense, but if your items are already decent, you should be on an even playing field.

Hope this helps.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@tomt Sometimes I play with players that have lower level than me and also I lose with them. I have played the game for more than 4 months. I´m at 8-2 island. I also have some decent ítems but I still have bad momments. Thanks for your advice.

TomT
    @tomt

@corporaldaesn

Which level are you now? When I was under level 25 or 20 or so, I had 95% winning rate. I think I had 70+ winning streaks, but as soon as I hit level 30+, I lost fights like it’s not funny anymore.

Don’t get discouraged, I remember when I was trying to complete 5-winning streaks (5 or more) challenge using Stella. It was completely pi$$ing me off.

Veggie
    @veggie

Well, at a certain point items don’t matter anymore. After reaching Lvl 40 you will mostly encounter birds that have the same items as you. Then it’s all about skill and how fast you can match the panels. You will become better with matching with playing the game a lot, but it also depends on your age, reflexes and maybe also your gender.

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

hi…you have to play for more than 4 months…

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

You said it?of course nooooo!!!!!!
    Maybe because of uneven matching,I already sent a support letter I can’t bare it anymore.
    Waiting reply

TomT
    @tomt

@harharhar Ya, I think the matching up is messed up. I’m level 50 and I get matched up with level-35 players in the Chuck arena all the time. I feel sorry for them.

GemMoon4
    @gemmoon4

@veggie … Eye/hand coordination, speed, etc. You either have them or you don’t. Not sure that age necessarily is a handicap. But gender? Seriously? Can you explain how you came to that conclusion?

Veggie
    @veggie

Men’s and women’s brains work in different ways when it comes to specific tasks. Ever wondered why Tetris is played by mostly women? My girlfriend is a much better ABF Player than myself (what drives me crazy lol). She unfortunately has the ability to forseen panel movements very quick. She knows if she switches Panel A it will cause falling Panel B which will make event C happen. But I’m not sure if its gender-related. Maybe she is simply more intelligent. I only match what I see as quick as possible.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@tomt Most of my birds are in a level >>20. Also I have some pictures:
    Screenshot_20160713-195622[1].png
    Screenshot_20160713-145220[1].png
    Screenshot_20160713-145214[1].png

TomT
    @tomt

@corporaldaesn

Hmm…. no comment on Stella.

Your Red is very decent. Those glasses should help a lot. Maybe wait for next monster event to get a better hat or weapon for Red, then you’ll be all set to go.

No comment on the pirate piggy….

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Let me add something……
    Your Stella is already strong,But don’t know why you always lose
    You red need to have a better weapon to fit in
    Your Matilda is too weak.Dont use it or you will lose
    Summary:use only red or Stella
    I also know your chuck is ok,but the hat is a bit……..so wait for the next monster pig event,I know now there is a hat for chuck from monster pig prizes,the fish hat coming soon

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

I just lost a battle with RED in super anger mode!!!! Why!? Because I had the “No more moves” four times in the battle. Even with the gold power “increases RED panel appearance rate”. What is happening!? GRRRRRRRR…

TomT
    @tomt

@corporaldaesn

Just bad luck, I guess.

Derf
    @fred-geske

Try to stay low. Grab matches at the bottom more frequently and you’ll run out of moves less frequently. Just grab high for larger matches, if you can help it.

Also, go steady – not too fast. Sound will help you understand the best timing as you can tell if you’re keeping streaks alive (rack up points). If you go too fast, you’ll end up with more gaps between matches and thus, broken streaks. Go steady and you’ll find your next match easier and get a rhythm.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Damn it.Because of the crazy matching of the arena,my result is……26xx!!!!!!!
    Com’on again?

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

In that battle I could do 4 or 5 moves until I run out of moves. It appears something that is very extrange or this time the game don´t want me to win. This also happened in other battles.

GemMoon4
    @gemmoon4

@veggie – that’s an enviable talent your lady has!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum I´m tired of losing the 80% of the battles

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.