I'm able to open new SW II Master Your Destiny levels if internet is off

Home Forums General Discussions Forum I'm able to open new SW II Master Your Destiny levels if internet is off

• I have to believe this isn’t intentional, but right now I’m not posting as bug or glitch since I believe it’s probably available to all as I’m seeing it on more than 1 platform. On both my iPad & Android phone, if the internet is off, I have access to these levels. I’ve only played BM-16 for coins & 3* score. BTW, the 3* moves the Jedi Rank up to Rank 6 & there’s a Reward box for 6 characters, 3 each of Ezra Bridge & Garazeb “Zeb” Orrelios.

I was able to load Telepods on my phone by switching the internet back on, I then turned it off to play, which I believe is necessary because when the “Claim” (Carbonite melt) appears with the internet on I almost immediately got a level locked message & the levels reverted back to the days to countdown. I saw these levels open yesterday, but they quickly closed & I am now certain that was because the internet was on.

I will caution, my internet is incredibly weak & slow, no Cable, DSL or FIOS here, just 1x Mobile Broadband.

If someone else has also reported, I apologize for the duplicate reporting. I did search, however, because of the slow internet, I don’t always get the info I’m looking for. I also apologize if this posts more than once. This is the 3rd or 4th time I’ve tried to post & I keep losing my internet connection.

CC@admins

Will try to post pics

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

Album pic showing 3* on level 16, Jedi Rank 6 & Level 17 available to play:

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/justpast40/album/picture/11188/

Anonymous

@justpast40 I might do this but I need to know two things. Will this work on Rovio Account or not? And also if I turn internet back on will they lock again and I lose my stars on those levels?

justpast40
    @justpast40

Hello @partshade…to answer your questions…

1. Yes, it works if/when logged into Rovio. Both my iPad & Android phone log in to sync progress. I’ve not tried without logging in, so I don’t know what happens.

2. When you turn the internet back on the levels are once again locked most if not all of the time. Right now as I write I’m online & have access to the levels but it could be the weak/slow signal as earlier today when online they were locked. When they were locked & I either lost internet access or turned it off, the levels were once again unlocked. Both the coin count & the stars/score progress is being saved whether my internet is off or on.

Last night I read another member mention this as part of their comment on a strategy, so I really believe it’s available to all & not an anomaly.

Anonymous

Ok thanks @justpast40! I will definitely do this!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum I'm able to open new SW II Master Your Destiny levels if internet is off

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.