Illusionist – Chuck's 6th class

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Illusionist – Chuck's 6th class

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Replies
  • cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@mvnla2 I haven’t tried Ilusionist yet. I decided to join Arena at the end of forth or fifth week and I don’t play daily dungeons. Sorry…

ThomasSpeedrunner
    @thomasthepencil

Aaaaaaaaand I couldn’t get everything. Not surprising. I did beat Golden Cloud Castle (or whatever it’s called) twice though.

Anyone got an estimate or exact number on how many Lucky Coins this thing’s gonna run me? I’m willing to do the farming…

Mp127
    @mp127

@thomasthepencil 275 Lucky Coins, like Stone Guard.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@thomasthepencil – how are you farming LCs? You get 1 per day, maybe one from the Caves, plus some from the Calendar.

ThomasSpeedrunner
    @thomasthepencil

@graugeist
    Clarification of what I said: I’m willing to wait out all the saving up required to get the Illusionist class. 275 Lucky Coins will take me a long time >>;

…although to be fair I do gamble on the Golden Pig Machine from time to time. Mainly during the Rainbow Riot rewards I get from the calendar.
    (Also, there’s the 3 Lucky Coins you get from every level up…and I’m currently level 20…)

…yeah, I guess “farming” isn’t exactly the best word to describe it.
    Meh.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Last December Rovio celebrated Angry Birds 5th anniversary by giving all android users that entered a special code 100 Lucky Coins. Maybe they’ll do something similar this December.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@KillerKea — If they do this again, I sure hope they include everyone.

mich
    @m-ich

@mvnla2 I rarely combined Sonic and Chuck during the event. I attacked the strongest opponent with Sonic, and if it was still the strongest after the attack, I fed the chili to Red. I buffed Red with Cap’n before that, but you can also further debuff the strongest opponent like @whiteasice described.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I combined Sonic and Illusionist, and that was just begging for freezes, so I stopped doing that. :D

ThomasSpeedrunner
    @thomasthepencil

I can only imagine what two Dancing Sparks on the same turn can do with the Blues as Spies…hoo boy.

Also, I don’t know about anyone else here, but I did not like Sonic’s rage ability at all. Only used it once to try it out, again by mistake, never used it again. It’s more or less useless, if you ask me. If Sonic had Chuck’s rage ability (which would’ve fit perfectly anyway), I might have appreciated it a bit more.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@thomasthepencil Sonic’s rage ability is extremely useful for fighting bosses with a charge attack and most bosses have a charge attack. For example, if Dr Eggman had more health or if your birds weren’t strong enough to kill him in 3 rounds you’d just use Sonic’s rage ability which resets the charge. This way Dr Eggman will never get to attack because he will always be attempting to charge.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@mvnla2 I doubt they will include iOS or other platforms. Last time you could just borrow someone’s android phone or tablet and login on it to enter the code for the 100 free LC.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@KillerKea — Not sure I know a person in real life who uses anything Android. Totally surrounded by Apple users. : D or : ( ?

mich
    @m-ich

@mvnla2 There is always Bluestacks…

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

I must say that I’m loving Illusionist class in the arenas, lol.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

My Illusionist is still rank 5, but he seem to do fine even in autoplay in SRC. I’ve tried him a few times in dungeons, and he does OK there also.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

Mine’s at level 5 also, and I am very impressed with Illusionist’s performance.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Illusionist – Chuck's 6th class

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.