If I kick a clan member….

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum If I kick a clan member….

• …and my clan is open, can they rejoin?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Saphira
    @kgeisler

I think they could, but I’m not a leader so I don’t know for sure. You might have to close your clan if you really need to keep someone out.

That’s correct. If your clan is open, nothing stops anyone from joining, including someone you’ve just kicked.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Jen you crack me up oxox YES they can rejoin even if you kick them 100s of times. If you lock your door they can only request as long as you don’t have 50 players

then you can just reject or leave them

IHateThisName
    @ihatethisname

It’s sad that my clan leader won’t kick the useless members, with like 7 FP, do nothing in CvC. I swear if we don’t lose everyone below 150 FP I will leave.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Umh… how can you even have 7 FP if you have all the birds? By the time you unlock last bird, at least one bird unlocked earlier surely is leveled up…

@nas76

@ihatethisname don’t be afraid to leave an under-performing clan, don’t feel bad about it, the onus is on the leader and co-leaders to encourage participation.

The first clan I joined was about a month after I started playing the game, I lasted about 10 days before realising that the clan was a waste of space.

The second was better but not great.  In normal events, we wouldn’t accumulate as many as 20 points, some people used the chat but CvC was at least available unlike my first clan.  Although we won some events, in the end losing 3 out of the last 4 I played in made me jump ship.  It wasn’t so much the losing but the fact that we didn’t stand a chance if only 20-25 from 50 played and the opponents’ played with nearly all their members.  There were no co-leaders, just one leader who didn’t communicate but did kick non-participants every couple of weeks.  I was in that clan for nearly 3 months.

The third (and current) clan I joined is fantastic. Everyone communicates (using Discord rather than clan chat), everyone participates, there are no strict minimum requirements and everyone seems to get along.  Occasionally real life gets in the way of some players’ participation but because we have good communication and understanding it doesn’t matter too much, as far as I know we don’t have free loaders.

If you aren’t getting much satisfaction from your current clan, you should be able to find a good one that suits your play time. Just move on.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum If I kick a clan member….

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.