Ice Cream Hat Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Ice Cream Hat Adventure

• I guess we dont have to go to TOF for the sake of ice cream hats. thanks to rovio for this lol.

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Maybe it’s good for those who have been playing ages and already have all the hats under 10x. Here I am, having no Ice Cream hats at all and just recently spent most of my BP, so no thanks from me. Seems like Rovio can’t find a way to make the game balanced.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

This is the challenge part of this. Try to go as far as possible with the birds you got and if you get stuck, get some pearls (remember, it’s black pearl party so all rewards are doubled) and buy the ice cream hat for the strongest bird that don’t have one.

Xora
    @exora

@rawdatasystems perhaps you can collect BP in the arena? since rovio make it doubled again lol

and it will be last in less 2 days.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@exora, not enough BP available in Arena.

I just got reminded that luck is not on my side. DC chest had pearls… and of course I got the worst reward. KPP had pearls in regular and “extra” chest… and I got worst reward again from both chests. I just can’t get a break.

Overall I’ve had lousy luck with treasure chests. Most of the time I get the worst reward, less often something better. I’ve gotten best reward 3-4 times only and two of those were “ME x3”, once big bunch of pearls and one time 7500 feathers.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I already had the entire set as it has been around for a while.

That said, if you get to the last round, it is a 7 room round. First time I’ve ever seen a round with 7 rooms.

Xora
    @exora

@aggieguy i haven’t been to level 7, yet im stuck at some part where it has 6 rooms and i had no choice to use some gems for the additional 3 birds. lol

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Umh… 7 rooms!? The game is quickly running out of what little fun was left in it.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

There are a few levels later on the map with 7 rooms but they are easy. But there’s a boss level with 7 rooms which is hard. I can’t remember which one is that.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I thought of getting few hats to selected birds and reaching to level 3 or 5, but it’s not worth of it. Is first level “strikable”? If  it needs multiple birds, it’s not worth either…

Saphira
    @kgeisler

In the regular map levels I have come across 7 rooms several times. It’s always challenging. I haven’t quite passed the last ice cream adventure set of 7 rooms, but I came close. I’ll spend gems if I can’t manage it after a few more tries.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

Of course what’s really awful is the boss levels with 7 rooms!

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

LOVED THIS ADVENTURE!!!! Level 5 always sucks for me and I always pass Lava first go around never spending gems because I can play every 5 mins got 3000 pearls in legendary box!!!

Xora
    @exora

@heatherbird same hun, i got the same thing as well. ;)

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

Help!  i can’t get pass level 4.  i get to the end but can’t find a bird to wipe out the far right upper batch of pigs.  I’ve tried Silver, Bomb and Matilda but none can reach that far.  any suggestions?!!!

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I don’t remember what level 4 looked like, but Matilda can always reach anything as long as you drop the egg at the right time to make her fly up at the right angle.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

The Ice Cream hats are a x4 set so I imagine not everyone, at least not more newer players, would have the complete set so far.

Even with a full set, the last level was very difficult and I didn’t manage it without spending 60 gems.

I do like these little extra adventures – they are fun and challenging, but achievable. I don’t mind spending 60 gems to get a Legendary chest.

Xora
    @exora

@stevey well its quite surprising that i got two spells as an extra cards during the last level, and yeah i don’t even need to spend any gems for the additional birds either lol.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Ice Cream Hat Adventure

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.