I reached lvl 42 but it not increased my health and power ??

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I reached lvl 42 but it not increased my health and power ??

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • angry -_-
    @gediminas-staigvila

Anonymous

It probably did increase but you likely didn’t notice because 1 level gives only around 10 damage points and 30 health points for each bird. Kinda hard to notice.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Yeah, that +1 level is a very minor effect. Basically, +1%. If you were doing 1000 pts, it’s now 1010 pts.

MusicOfTheApes
    @musicoftheapes

It’s even less, I was level 41, when I got to 42 attack increased on my birds by +3 and health by less than 20.
    Now I’m 45 but not much increased…
    Most of my classes are rank 7 or 6, few are 8. I guess when you’re 10 maybe the increase is more consistent.

These level up increases definitely should be more relevant, honestly it would be more fun to have a real gap between levels, especially when pigs do hit way more.
    I mean, what’s the point of spending hours to level up if it’s just to get a few attack/health points and not see much difference (especially in the caves) when you get hit hard?

Anonymous

@musicoftheapes Actually there is a benefit of leveling up which is most of the reason why I do it. 3 Lucky Coins per level.

MusicOfTheApes
    @musicoftheapes

True!
    Actually I’m glad they raised the level to 45 now and that the new dungeon gives 10LC because without that by the end of the event and given my current stamps I would have reached 272 LC savings, which would have pissed me off a little bit haha :p : I would have been able to buy seadog right after the event and missed a possible upgrade of thousands mastery for it.
    Now thanks to that I’ve finally been able to buy it after months of savings (and sometimes wasting LC on GPM… Which I won’t do anymore unless they make set items become independent of the level you get them) and will upgrade it a bit faster thanks to the wheel.

angry -_-
    @gediminas-staigvila

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Check your Bard. Seems like she was nerfed by -20% – mine is barely doing 800 damage now.
    ____

Nevermind – I had equipped an older version of the equipment, so it looked the same, but was a lot weaker.

angry -_-
    @gediminas-staigvila

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I reached lvl 42 but it not increased my health and power ??

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.