I need friends!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum I need friends!

• From what I’ve read it’s better to ask friends for event than all players. So I’m looking for a “team”. Japanese must use it because lots of them have a RBC or whatever at the start of their name.

Anyway let me know if something like this already exist.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

@troisdsmax I think this is a great idea. I think when Fight 1st launched a few members posted here & there that they needed friends to add on FB. Personally, none of real FB friends play & I don’t want to use that FB account for this since I keep it as private as possible, after all, it has family pics of my most precious grandchildren, so I created an alias, but I’ve yet to go through the few Fight forum posts here to find people to add. I hope a few others also respond to yours so we can get a number of people together.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I’ll create a dummy Facebook account for the exact same reason. I’ll let you know my info so we can add each other.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

delete… since I connected to my real Facebook account, when i connect to the other one I get a new game… so that won’t work…

justpast40
    @justpast40

Oh no @troisdsmax, so what are you going to do? Maybe there’s a way to clear your real FB so you can use your alias. I actually don’t know if it’s possible & have yet to connect either my iPad or iPhone to the alias account, but I really am interested in your Team idea & plan to go through the various Fight forum posts here to find willing FB “friend” ABN members.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I’m looking into it, I might just add friends request with restricted view of my profile or something like this, i’ll look into that after work.

I’ll let you know

Sealy
    @sealy

I created a dummy facebook acct, then went to Angry Birds account and requested friends from there. Problem is, since I still don’t entirely know what I’m doing here, I overdid it and now I’ve got more than I know what to do with.

2 problems with what I did:
    1) I’m getting text messages like crazy requesting, accepting, and announcing my friend status – I don’t know what my plan is w/ATT (husband’s acct) and am wondering if I’ll get text overages;
    2) How do you tell, when you’re playing on an island, if a fight request that pops up is from a friend or Joe Blow?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum I need friends!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.