I got left out of the Year of the goat event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I got left out of the Year of the goat event.

• I have an Android powered tablet, and an Android phone, but somehow I never got to participate in the Year of the goat event. None of the special battles appeared on my devices, and I play epic every day, since June of 2014. I saw that there is a new event coming today. The “coming soon” banner appeared on Tuesday, with the timer count down, but the banner and timer disappeared Wednesday. I have dumped some real money into this game through in-app purchases. I’m really unhappy, and if I miss out of this “Raid” event I’ll go back to playing Neverwinter on my PC, and AngryBirds can fly the coop. Really kinda mad. I hope rovio pays attention to these forums.
    D.

P.S.: The Arena sucks. Let’s have more event content that is relevant to progressing the birds.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Hi @docmartin123 and welcome to the nest.

The goat event was scheduled in the same week the last update came out and before this update was forced to all players. Without that update, you could not play this event, so you probably have automatic updates for Epic switched off. I would recommend this setting, since updates often seem to contain more bugs than they patch, but it also means that you have to check on this forum now and then to make sure you’re not missing out on anything.

If you want to make sure you’re able to catch all latest features and events, make sure to set this game to automatically update itself.

You’re not missing out on this week’s event. It was apparently launched too soon. See the raiding party thread for all details on this event.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@docmartin123 I would say that Rovio sometimes pays attention to some of these forums, but don’t count on it. Angry Birds Nest is not part of Rovio, or run by them. If you want to get Rovio’s attention, you really need to open a support request with Rovio. Given that it’s almost the weekend in Finland, where Rovio is, I wouldn’t expect an answer until next week, but they usually answer within 2 or 3 days.
    Welcome to the Nest, and hope you do get to play the next event.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Did you update your Epic App?

If you didn’t update to the latest version, it’s 100% your fault that you missed the event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I got left out of the Year of the goat event.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.