I got a cursed Matilda item

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum I got a cursed Matilda item

• I saved 50 gems, went to see if I could get some SS equips for Matilda, got my first item, then the game crashed as it was trying to load a picture of the item. I restarted the game to find that my gem balance had been debited. I went in to check what item I got… I know it’s a weapon, because everytime I try to bring up Matilda’s weapons, the game crashes now. >_<;

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • uncle
    @uncle

It’s very annoying, but I have exactly the same problem today! No Matilda’s weapon equipment and no chance to change it for better one.
    This error is so serious that I lost important gems in a short Matilda tournament.
    Minor errors so far I ignored but this one really made me mad.
    Sorry, but yellow card for Rovio Team!
    I believe that Rovio Team will repair and reward these problems :(

uncle
    @uncle

It’s very annoying, but I have exactly the same problem today! No Matilda’s weapon equipment and no chance to change it for better one.
    This error is so serious that I lost important gems in a short Matilda tournament.
    Minor errors so far I ignored but this one really made me mad.
    Sorry, but yellow card for Rovio Team!
    I believe that Rovio Team will repair and reward these problems :(

Another problem in this tournament:
    very often incomprehensible and untrue DRAWS which don’t allow to get extra points for sure straight wins. In my opinion this draws are made only when opponents have lots of defense points collected, but it’s not DRAW when one has 1200 points and another only 750. The DRAW result appears before life points are decreased.
    Dear Rovio Team, please think about this because this game has big potential!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum I got a cursed Matilda item

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.