I give up, I can't do this anymore

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I give up, I can't do this anymore

• I still very much enjoy the game, but it’s gotten out of hand lately. Really wish I could play it, but the crashing and bugs are just too much, and this event just put it over the line. I knew it was going to happen too, with the way the game has been the last month or two. I start a battle, using my energy, just to crash early on and lose all that energy.

I’m using an iPhone 4S. I know that’s the problem. It doesn’t have the ram, or processing, or whatever. But I’m not getting another phone until next July, so I guess I’ll just try again then…

Other notes:

-Every time there’s an update, the game is unplayable until I delete it and download a full copy from the App store
    -I can’t log in to facebook. I simply can’t anymore. App switching for more than a second restarts the entire loading process for the game. I’m missing out on a daily coin, and all my friend’s birds, so I can’t do dungeons or caves anymore either (screw those pig friends, I don’t find them fun and they are underpowered)
    -And even if I COULD log into facebook, it won’t hold. I would lose it the next time end the game, or more likely, crash.
    -All I’m left to do now, is to play the events and get frustrated with crashing and losing energy with no points to show for it; log in and tap a calendar once a day; Occasionally a golden pig will show up and I get one battle

One question though: if I don’t get the illusionist from this event, am I out of luck? Can I get it later, or will it cost lucky coins?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

One question though: if I don’t get the illusionist from this event, am I out of luck? Can I get it later, or will it cost lucky coins?

It will be for sale in the nest for Lucky Coins after the event.

Kristoffer Magnus
    @kristoffer-magnus

pretty much my gaming experience to a tee, when I’m so fortunate to be able to enter event, or arena….

Duiksmurf
    @duiksmurf

my stamina timer got stuck at 2 bottles and 6 minutes. i decided to uninstall and rininstall now I get a new bottle every 3 hours??? WTF????

reintalled again which did not help??

please advice

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@duiksmurf — Send a support request to Rovio.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

It is surprising that they’ve done such a poor job testing every update. Things are only going to get worse since they keep laying off large numbers of employees. I find it really surprising that they can’t get anything to work right on iOS since there are only about a dozen devices they need to test and many of them are so similar that there is almost no difference in the testing. For example, the only difference between an iPad 3 and an iPad 4 is a faster processor.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@killerkea Epic is actually not developed by Rovio. It is developed by Chimera Entertainment (based in Germany) and only published and supported by Rovio. With that said the layoffs at Rovio should not have an effect on the development of Angry Birds Epic.

bouboule
    @bouboule

Personally I’ve given up when the update of late July came out as it is simply unplayable now (even on tablet). The code has to be badly optimized to require so much RAM to work properly. There are tons of more elaborated games that don’t need half the RAM.
    It’s sad I really liked this game.

PJng
    @pjng

I will also give up, 1.2.9 was many crash issue, 1.2.10 ok for me,
    now 1.2.11 totally unplayable after sonic event started,
    I know I’m playing on high end device, but once I starting game,
    it consume ALL of my device RAM, caused device freeze even I force close Epic,
    already send a support to rovio, just give me advise

not running multiple apps, close background apps, have penalty internal memory
    which I do every time

just upgrade to latest OS is not possible, my old device on my region is android 4.1.2,
    no longer to receive update.

just a question, if I stopped collect daily calendar reward, my eagle stamp will reset?

angryde
    @angryde

Up until one week ago, I’d been playing the game on an old iPad 2 (since launch day). It was ‘manageable’ until the last update dropped. I really struggled to play the game AT ALL… and just hoped that matters would steadily improve (as they had generally done following previous updates). Sadly, that last update just put too much of a strain on my pathetic device… not enough memory/RAM. However, instead of quitting, I switched to playing the game via Bluestacks on my iMac. Not ideal… but better than nothing I guess.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I give up, I can't do this anymore

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.