I found a game exploit

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum I found a game exploit

• Well, I didn’t really “find” the exploit. I just stumbled across it by accident. I don’t want to say specifically what it is, but I’m very very sure that a lot of people have been benefiting from this “system bug”. Because when I first discovered the bug, I didn’t do anything special. It just happened. It’s the screwed-up game servers that caused this bug.

This bug doubles your score. In one incident, I was given over 100 point for ONE fight in the arena. When that happened, I started thinking why or how, then I was able to reproduce the exploit again, and I got another 100+ score.

But I’m not gonna do it again though, because adding 100+ points to your score is just as stupid as using hacks that give you unlimited coins and unlimited arena tickets. How stupid do you have to be to use these hacks? You have over a million arena tickets, how can you expect to not get caught?!

I really want to post my screenshot, but I don’t want to get banned.

Anybody else got crazy scores?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

NOOOO! Argh I’ve been keeping this exploit a secret since Red’s last Master Cup so people don’t abuse it. :(

Anyway I’ve been doing extensive research on this and know exactly how it happens. If anybody wants to know how to do it PM me.

BTW you can do this more than once per battle. I’ve gotten 40 points before from a simple win that would have given me 10.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade It’s ok, I didn’t say how it’s done. The same bug can be used for monster events too.

But doesn’t matter how often you abuse this bug, you’ll never beat Voland.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Interesting, no wonder I can’t do well; it’s unknown to me

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40 Like I mentioned, the bug is too great. How can anyone expect to not get caught using it? I’m sure Rovio is monitoring any “abnormal” score.

Vorland can hack and get score as high as he wants, but he is always removed in the end, and other players get bumped up and get the prizes.

To those people who use hacks downloaded from the internet, I’m telling you, those hacks are traps. They make the amount of your coin and arena tickets ridiculously high, which is easy for Rovio to catch.

Even a person with basic SQL knowledge can just run a query something like “select money from data where money is greater than”

OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

Is it where just before the end of a match the player goes offline? I have seen this happen a few times and it has confused me. Sometimes it has happened when they are clearly due to win the fight if it came to an end.

GemMoon4
    @gemmoon4

With all due respect, cheating is still cheating, however you choose to justify it.

Chacer
    @chacer

Guys, the game is perfectly fun without being a lame cheater. Don’t promote exploits.
    The offline one doesn’t even really work anymore, and sometimes people just really go offline due to disconnects or afking. (like me)

Anonymous

@chacer

“The offline one doesn’t even really work anymore”

Exactly how do you know this? It worked just fine last Master Cup, and we can’t test it until the next one.

Chacer
    @chacer

My apologies , I may be thinking of an older cheat.
    It’s not the type of thing I keep myself up to date on.
    I am sure you will test it thoroughly.

Skayra
    @skayra

i would like to know how to do it (not for myself. i think old forum members know my scores and items! Without bug i am still easy wining if i want)

But for my friend i am playing (she is new in game and cant win much)
    i think that would great:)

Anyone tell me how to do this?

Anonymous

@skayra Friend me and I’ll PM it to you.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade @skayra my advice, don’t use it. Rovio is catching people who uses it, the bug. I don’t know how Rovio does it, probably checking game logs, but they are catching people. They don’t ban your account, they just erase your score points.

Besides, it doesn’t make you win the fight, it simply gives you more points.

Anonymous

Just tested. Exploit fixed.

TomT
    @tomt

With technology these days, and the coding ability of a reputable company, they should stop cheaters, instead of spending time manually checking each “suspicious” player.

They actually manually check for cheaters, gosh, how….. old-school.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade Here, old bugs have been fixed, but we will probably soon discover new ones…

https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/articles/205143217-I-think-some-players-are-cheating-

Anonymous

@tomt New exploits eh? That’s very… Interesting.

Muwhahahahaha *cough* *cough*

Anonymous

I’m just going to leave this here as a memorial:

Screenshot_2016-03-01-01-51-44.png

TomT
    @tomt

Blues_Arena.png

my last blues arena, tripled the score, oh yeah!

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

You two “cheaters”……….lol??

TomT
    @tomt

@harharhar to make you feel better, my score was reset to 0 at the end of the event, and I didn’t receive any item :(

Anonymous

Just tested yesterday and the exploit appears to be working again. Wow…

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade I’m not gonna test it. I’ll just take your word for it. Rovio is actually checking EVERY player in the top rankings before they give out the prizes, so I’m not gonna risk it this time.

Oh, did I mention I didn’t receive anything in the last Blues arena? I’m pretty sure it’s because I “tested” the bug and I was caught.

Anonymous

@tomt Interesting. The may mean that a “leaderboard rapture” is going to happen soon. :0

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

@partshade You are trying to CHEAT again!?!?That won’t be fair……

Anonymous

@harharhar I’m not trying to cheat at all. But I would like to know how many other people are.

I really want this rainbow helmet, but I want to get it legitimately. And if my suspicions are correct, I can do that by other people cheating. ;)

It’s all part of my special ploy. I have a sneaky mind and know how to use it to win the “anti cheat” game. :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum I found a game exploit

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.