i cant play last days-weeks

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum i cant play last days-weeks

• On the first opening it stacking on loading screen.

All the time opening screen giving server error, http error code 500, http error code -100. Server fails.

Rarely game opening and when i start fight, its giving error codes 5 and 4 and backing main menu. if i try again, error code 4<5 repeating and cant play.

i checked forum and facebook, ppl seems they dont have tbe same problem cause they are just talking about pig update.

You guys have same error code problems? Or just my game like that?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

@skayra, East Coast USA here no problem. Tthere was an actual app store update recently for those piggies, is your app up to date?

Skayra
    @skayra

@justpast40 my app version is 2.4.0

i did piggies update.

still same problems

My problem started before blue arena event. Than its fixed on blue arena. And now like last 3 day its started again.

its keep giving so many error codes. sometimes if i click okay to errors, its opening game.
    %80 i am getting error on fights after fights event pig fights.

Rarely its working. (if its just me getting this errors, i will reinstall the game) thats why i need to know:/

justpast40
    @justpast40

@skayra, I haven’t seen anyone else report a problem, so perhaps there is some sort issue likely associated with your device or its OS.

I’m so worried about losing all my progress, equipment, Gems etc, that I cringe at the thought of ever having to reinstall since I fear losing everything as I don’t use Facebook or either of the other 2 options they offer of backup, although I do backup my iPhone with iTunes & iPad with iCloud

Good luck if you decide to uninstall & reinstall.

Skayra
    @skayra

@justpast40 ty i reinstalled 2 time till yesterday..

From now last 30 min my game fixed i think rovie did something to fix it OR maybe it was lucky i playes 15 min without any error. i will see.

But still i have 2 problem.

1; my event pigs started from lvl 1. (Killed lvl 1 green pig. Than found lvl 2 green pig)

2; my all lab till 31 is 3 star. just didnt played lab32 cause it is painful to play with errors so i was waiting to finish lab32 and now rovie leaved the lab32 and the piggy reward.

Also i am bored from mail support. All they saying blabla.

i lose 2 time my streak without any duel (so no duel mean i cant lose streak from lost connection)

Explaining every step, they keep replying (if you lost connection)

Explaining= if i lose connection on duel, how i get streak 10 point on my last duel and my next duel i am again wining but its give me 1 streak point only?

They are replying= if you lose connection.

i think if i message them about lvl 1 pigs, they will reply again something like this :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum i cant play last days-weeks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.