I Cant Believe It!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I Cant Believe It!

• Rainbird’s healing is well-known and useful.But with the Banner(Mighty Set) and Marksmen’s volley,his first attack can even up to 1200 damage?!What a coincidence!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Chuck deals 1200 damage in the first turn??? Well, the damage is dished out evenly, making it about 300 per bird/banner. And also, Rainbird’s healing isn’t as strong as Druid’s due to it being based on HEALTH rather than ATTACK like with Druid. Unless your Chuck’s health is colossal…

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Well,the incredible attack for Rainbird happens yesterday that my Chuck beats Matilda in one hit after my Marksmen’s volley on her(the first wave in arena battle).I checked her health that has around 1500~2000 HP,but I thought it was a coincidence cause I have the Mighty set for the banner.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@freckledpig147 If you have the Pheonix Egg or Lightning Tome for Chuck, Chuck will heal more than the Druid despite his lower health.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

My Chuck actually HAS a Phoenix Egg, but it is a really outdated version.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

If you want to hear about some really crazy healing, I just fought a battle in the arena. I have a Sea Dog with the Sugar Rush set and I have the Blessed set, but I wasn’t using the Sweet set since I generally don’t use Matilda unless I need her for objectives. I was using Skulkers’ weak spot which enhances both damage and healing for the Sugar Rush set. My Sea Dog was injured so he only healed everyone 1962. Next round he is at full health so he heals for 3475. Later in the combat my Wizard is knocked out so I decide to use Bomb’s Explode and he heals everyone for 9447!!!

For reference the current maximum health for any level 41 bird would be Red with 3401, but that can be improved up to 4081 with the Blessed idol. The 9447 number is not a typo nor is it even close to the maximum he can heal because he wasn’t at full health, it was only multiplied by 3 and I wasn’t using the Sweet set. When you use Bomb’s Explode the healing is multiplied for each bird and banner you damage.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Well,Bomb(with Sweet set)for me is the very bird that relies on “Offense is the best defense” this theroem.But here I’m not explaining the extra healings from who,but the odd,strong attack from Rainbird.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

What set were you using, Twin Lightning? If that triggered the bonus damage, then you would have triggered the Marksmen’s effect twice, which would account for the very high damage total.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

I used the Reborn set,and the Mighty set.Chuck dealt 173 damage for the first attack,plus Marksmen’s 206,it became 379.With the doubled damage from the Mighty set,it shouldnt have even more than 1000 damage.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@kenhsieh You must have triggered all of the bonuses (on top of the increased attack strength) associated with the Mighty set – the chain attack and the critical hit. One of these must also have triggered a second bonus from Marksmen’s volley attack.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@kerravon Critical hit is simply a damage multiplier, not a separate damage packet, so it couldn’t have resulted in an extra Marksmen activation. Chain attacks (as well as the bonus damage from set items) are separate packets and do trigger it – I’ve seen that happen myself.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I Cant Believe It!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.