I broke it…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I broke it…

• I have two user accounts on my Note 8.1; one for me and another for my son. We both play ABE on the tablet, each under our own account. ABE was working fine this morning on both accounts. Then my sons account got stuck on “Synchronizing version.”

After clearing cache/data on his profile, I could get ABE up and attempt to log into his Rovio account, at which point a notification pops up at the top that says, “Game update required for this profile.”

So when I close and relaunch ABE, it would get stuck on “Synchronizing version” again.

I’ve tried uninstalling completely and reinstalling, but nothing has worked and now it’s happening to my account as well.

I’ve sent a note to Rovio, but could take 3 days to get back with me… Anyone else see something like this before?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • t_russell
    @tigerussell

Dad!!!

I wish I could help but I don’t know of anything. I hope you get it sorted out.

BF10
    @bf10

Try to do a restart of your device.

If it is 5th generation, it is not supported.

jduffield
    @jduffield

This is the response I got back from Rovio:
    The bug that you have run into was introduced in our latest update. We are working hard to have it fixed in our next update which we hope will be out soon. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience the game has caused you! We will notify you when the fix is available.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

I encountered similar problem. You have to kill the game and start again.

jduffield
    @jduffield

BTW, I believe this issue is linked to the class (hat) trick. I showed my son how to use the paladin hat to get through some of the early levels. The he logged off the game with the hat on. When he went to go back om, it was stuck at Synchronizing version…

laura118b
    @laura118b

Crap, you’re right. I didn’t see your warning until after I was out of the game. Now I’m stuck too. Force stop and clearing cache haven’t helped. I haven’t tried a reboot, but I’m not hopeful that will do it.

laura118b
    @laura118b

Mine is fixed. I shot off a report to Rovio and heard back within 12 hours. They said my save file was broken so they restored it from an archive, I just had to clear my game data.

jduffield
    @jduffield

@laura118b, that is great news!! I started over on my account because I was level 41 qith crap gear. Seems like rolls are less frequent.

Will have to try and get my sons account restored!

Thanks for the update! :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I broke it…

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.