I beat the Moon Pool level, but no Red Key. Any suggestions? (Resolved)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I beat the Moon Pool level, but no Red Key. Any suggestions? (Resolved)

• The title says it all. I am at level 15, I beat the 10-wave Moon Pool battle and everything I have read online says this is where you get the red key. But I beat the magic user pig, got the treasure. What am I missing?

Anyone know where else to find the key? Do you need to be a higher level to get it?

Thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

I have no idea what you mean by the Moon Pool battle. I’m guessing you mean Mouth Pool. If you searched this site, you will find plenty of people that will tell you that you get the red key in the Chronicle Caves after you beat cave 1 shaking hall 10. The Chronicle Caves are by Pig City.

Squeaky McGee
    @squeakymcgee

Probably means “Mouth Pool”, which was the old way of getting the Red Key. Now it just gives you a chest. Notably it’s one of the only respawning chests in the game (along with the boss battles inside the Chronicle Caves), but I’ve never gotten anything interesting from it, only some random crafting materials and Snoutlings. The Chronicle Cave boss battle chests at least sometimes (always?) have blueprints in them for better gear.

Dr. Omega
    @dr-omega

Thanks guys. Yeah, I did mean Mouth pool. And nice to know it was changed. At least I know I’m not crazy!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I beat the Moon Pool level, but no Red Key. Any suggestions? (Resolved)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘I beat the Moon Pool level, but no Red Key. Any suggestions? (Resolved)’ is closed to new replies.