How to unlock Ultimate Optimus Prime

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum How to unlock Ultimate Optimus Prime

• Hi! Can you tell me how to unlock Ultimate Optimus Prime? BTW – I love this game!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@angela-hershey He’s hidden under a cloud. Unlock all areas that can be unlocked (some require increasing your rank) and you’ll find him.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

I’m ranked at 329…..do I need to be ranked higher? :-)

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@angela-hershey

Lol! At level 329 you might already have Ultimate Optimus Prime — he’s the one throwing shade to High Octane Bumblebee in the barracks. Do you mean the Gold Optimus Prime that’s showing up as a buddy? I don’t know what he’s called yet, but I think he will be the reward for the Chinese New Year contest.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I believe the new version of Optimus Prime that’s being released for the CNY Challenge is the “Epic” version. I’ve already encountered him once as a buddy.

His weapon is very much like Energon Grimlock’s.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

Oh my gosh! You aRE right, I am thinking of the Gold Optimus. Do you know when the Chinese New Year event will start? I see the additions of items that bring coins during battles but that is all. I’m so sorry I was confused. I do appreciate your help!! A

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

A 48-hour countdown to the CNY Challenge started about a half an hour ago.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

I closed out of the game and reopened and I don’t see the countdown like I normally would on the right hand side of the game screen…. :-(

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

By the way did I tell you I love this game! The challenges are a big favorite of mine. A

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

Disregard my post about not seeing the notification. I was having Internet issues. I see it now……I am SO excited!!!! Thank you again for your help and super quick respnses!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum How to unlock Ultimate Optimus Prime

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.