How to move to SD?

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum How to move to SD?

• All other games of the series can be moved to SD, so that only about 6 MB of app + data remain on the device storage. Up until recently I wasn’t too much bothered, as Angy Birds GO was lagging to much on my not so powerful phone.

However, the most recent update changed the situation, and the game now runs sufficiently smoothly, so that I want to keep it installed.

But the 300+ MB of data just completely max out my device storage to a point that Android shuts down some phone services.

Does anyone here know whether there’s a way to move the app to SD on an unrootedAndroid phone?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • PJng
    @pjng

No way to move, if your device not support to SD card.
    And if apps size are too big, will not cause system to end some othser services, but if RAM full will.

imran
    @imranansari

I have the same issue.

i have install the game and it take the 53 MB in internal storage,108 MB in SD Card and it store the 327MB data in internal memory i want to
    move this data into sdcard how can this possible.

Total:488
    App:53MB
    SDcard App:108
    Data :327Mb
    SDcard data:0 MB

My other app can move to SD cards.but i can not move this game to SD card.
    can anyone help!

Mr Loh
    @lohonnkein

Even though you have successful move the data (327 MB) to SD Card, your game may redownload the data again to your internal storage. This happens when Angry Birds Go can’t detect your data, which has been moved to a new location.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum How to move to SD?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.