How to make Piggy McCool give you the special offer for healing potions

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How to make Piggy McCool give you the special offer for healing potions

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • sjmike
    @sjmike

I am having an experience similar to jamescooper. It has been a few days since my last special offer and its almost always for resources.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Has anyone gotten a special offer for a potion recently? All I’ve been getting is golden cauldrons, but I do get the special offer at least once a day.

burbman
    @burbman

I get an offer for potions about every other day. Usually happens when my potion supplies are pretty low. If I have a lot of potions, I end up getting offers on ingredients.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@burbman — It figures! I’ve noticed this tendency to avoid giving you what you want previously. I have a fair amount of potions, and haven’t used any recently, since I am at the end of cave 7.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@burbman, @all — Interesting … I just spent a little time farming materials to make more Pig Cherry Juice, and guess what? I just got a special offer for Pig Cherry Juice! So maybe Rovio only gives you a special offer of potions if you show some interest in them (using or crafting).

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How to make Piggy McCool give you the special offer for healing potions

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.