How to make Piggy McCool give you the special offer for healing potions

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How to make Piggy McCool give you the special offer for healing potions

• Once you have 11 or more of every ingredient and resource in your inventory Piggy McCool’s special offer is always 5 healing potions for 50 snoutlings.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • sjmike
    @sjmike

Thanks for the tip. I wish he would offer up the Burning Veggie Cake more often. You can never have enough of those.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@KillerKea — What kind of healing potions?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

It depends on what level recipe you have. If you are level 25, then you probably have pig cherry juice level 3 which heals 400 health. If you are half way thorough the map, you might only have snow apple juice which something like 200 or 240.

I’ve never seen the veggie cake or fruit cake on sale. Have you?

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I had both cakes on sale once and that’s it, but after the latest upgrade I don’t get any more sale items. :(

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

Thanks for the tip!

TheBlueBacon
    @thebluebacon

Thanks for the awesome tip ! This will be very useful because all this farming takes a lot of time !

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

People who are using Android with the latest version (1.0.12):

Did anyone still see any Special Offer from Piggy Mc Cool? I didn’t see any Special Offer like usual.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I just got my first offer since the update today. Also, I did’t know you only had to get 11 items. I collected 100 of each. Haha!

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

Never mind, just saw a Special Offer for Golden Cauldron for just 90 Lucky Coins. Unfortunately, I just saved enough and planning to buy the Golden Chili too, but I picked the Golden Cauldron anyway, considering I’m still at Cave 4, and was a little surprise to see a “Special Offer” sign beside it.

Junkmaniac
    @junkmaniac

Wow so it was changed so that the golden stuff got offers? Yey.

Squeaky McGee
    @squeakymcgee

@junkmaniac – There have always been special offers for the Golden stuff, but they only occur at fixed times very early in the game. Specifically (and somewhat annoyingly), the two Golden Chili offers and the first Golden Cauldron offer seem to be designed to occur when it is impossible to have earned enough coins yet without paying cash for them. (I’ve verified this with a new game on my old phone.)

heaven kid
    @heavenkid

never have any special offer since updated to the latest version too.

TomC
    @tomc

This unfortunately got nerfed with v1.0.12

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@tomc Do you mean there will be no more Special Offers?

sjmike
    @sjmike

I’ve gotten a few special offers on v1.0.12, but they all have been for Pig Cherry Juice potions.

TomC
    @tomc

@chiiyuen0109 There will still be but they occur much less frequently. I used to get a Special Offer every hour or two but haven’t gotten any in 2 days since v1.0.12

seggy
    @seggy

They used to appear about every 30 minutes or so for me. Thankfully I stocked up on 200+ of them, ’cause I haven’t gotten any offers since updating. :(

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The offer came up every 40 minutes for me under 1.0.11. Since I upgraded I haven’t received any special offers, but I’d rather get to level 29 and have 2 more caves to explore than trying to 3 star all the levels. I bought 400+ potions and used them like water in cave 5. With so many heal potions to waste I could get by the difficult 10 wave levels without a healer and using the weak pig allies unless I was unlucky and all the enemies ganged up Chuck. I still have 300 left.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Has anyone gotten any special offers recently, especially the special deal for healing potions?
    I am level 29 and have completed everything, although not all 3*. I have >11 of every ingredient and resource.

burbman
    @burbman

Special offers gone for me too! doesn’t bother me much though since I don’t mind farming resources.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

For the record, I did get a special offer today, and it was a pretty good one — a golden anvil for 90 GC. However, I passed it up, since I think a master class bird is worth more to me now.

seggy
    @seggy

Got a discount offer for Pig Juice yesterday, even though I’ve got more than 200 of them and at least 11 of all other resources. It was the first offer I’ve received since the last game update.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@mvnla2 Your offer was similiar to mine, which is Golden Cauldron for 90 Lucky Coins.

JamesCooper
    @jamescooper

Used to get a special offer every half hour but since the last update I only get one every couple of days or something like that. I don’t know if it’s on a timer or if it’s random.

Mindset
    @mindset83

I now get a special offer every 24 hours from the last one. It happens at the time I get a free roll from FB friends also. Lately getting deals on the Cauldron but today I finally got a special deal for the cherry pig juice.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How to make Piggy McCool give you the special offer for healing potions

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.