how to get your transformer, teammate and energonicon all fired at the same

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum how to get your transformer, teammate and energonicon all fired at the same

• Does anyone know how to get your transformer, teammate and energonicon all fired at the same time as I have tried and fail as this is part of the new daily challenge.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I believe that there is a bug which prevents the incident being recorded as I had this challenge a few days ago and although my eyes are now 60 years old they did see the incident happen on multiple occasions without credit

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I also had this task in the first day, and I could not achieve it.

IMO there is only two possibilities: This task is bugged, or it requires a ridiculous precision for everyone to shoot at the same time.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This is a duplicate of one of the Achievements.

IIRC, it was just a totally random occurrence. Of course it helps if both your TF and your buddy are rapid firing models (e.g. Energon Starscream, and not Heatwave) and your energonicon is likewise a rapid-firing offense type (Photoblast would have been great before the recent nerfing).

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Most of the daily mission, have been done in achievements you know the 86 achievements of the game. Also not to mentioning those daily missions are so damn lame!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

The problem with this is not only do they have to fire at the same time but they also have to fire at the same target. It used to be simple because both teammates and energonicons would fire at WMTs first but now that they shoot at blocks first it is almost impossible because most blocks get destroyed with one shot.

I haven’t gotten this quest yet but I would think the best way to do it is get a mortar tower as the only thing in the screen so they will shoot at it.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@sntrooper well the way the have setup the e/cons is a problem!

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

To get it try getting energon-lockdown the explosive accessory thing. It works!

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I know this is an old thread, but I don’t want to make a new one for this same topic. Has anyone figured out a good way to do this?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s totally random.

I’d suggest trying to set things up so that all three are equipped with rapid-fire weapons.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum how to get your transformer, teammate and energonicon all fired at the same

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.