How: Send friends gifts?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How: Send friends gifts?

• I’m getting gifts but can’t figure out how to send them, especially since today has a erward claim for doing so.

How do you send friends gifts?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

(1) You must be connected to Facebook.

(2) Gifts are found randomly in levels. Hit one with a bird or debris to collect it. You will then be asked to gift it to a friend.

burbman
    @burbman

They look like little gift wrapped boxes suspended in space around the structure. The one I hit last night was a shiny dark blue color.

hejfalubaz
    @hejfalubaz

I would like to know as well.

Viking
    @viking

Is there a certain amount of levels you have to play? It seems random. One day I was able to complete the objective for gems and the next day, I played even more levels and nothing. I would think they would at least make it follow some sort of routine. I have even noticed replaying levels to get 3 easy stars for the 10 star daily objective and occasionally a gift will appear but no guarantees.

Also, you would think it was so difficult to obtain, you could send them to more than one person. Why can you only send a gift to one person?

dmsral
    @dmsral

My friends Facebook friends list comes up and I select someone but the gift is not sent. Had this problem from day one.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How: Send friends gifts?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.