How often do you open free chests?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How often do you open free chests?

• I’m embarrassed to say that I usually leave AB2 running all day and open a couple free chest per hour when Im not too busy. It’s becoming tedious and addicting so I’m going to cut back to opening them only when I’m actually playing the game

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I get the small chest every 15 minutes, Trip, so I am constantly checking as often as I can. Since my iPhone is my work phone, I am always checking the emails and texts, that means people at work don’t give it a second thought when I pull the phone out of the holster and check it. I just make sure nobody can see the screen when I do. :)

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Ditto lol. Its kind of sad having AB constantly on my mind every 15 mins. Ill be in the middle of something else and realize its been 15 mins since my last chest so I whip out my phone lol

Since my birds are at epic silver and I have no motivation to chase after gold or higher with high amount of feathers required and infinite spells gone, I’ll be playing a lot less

desperados
    @desperados

Never lol,long time ago it’s timer got out of control just counting to the infinity…i only open them for fun when free video pops up on it.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

It is all fun for me, Trip. I enjoy flinging the birds, enjoy getting the stuff. It means nothing in the real world, there is nothing here that means anything. But I know people that play Candy Crush and get into that. Never played that one, but this is my game vice. This game is my escape. My fun. I make no excuses.

I have other vices, love to talk politics on the internet. In a way this is my way of escaping that world and just having fun.

Anonymous

I used to open them as often as possible, now it’s kind of pointless from my perspective as I have around 35k Gems, around 45k pearls, over 30k arena tickets, and all my spells are around the 10k mark other than blizzard which is under 1k…..the only time I concern myself with chests is just after a new update/card level as then I require feathers, but that only lasts a few hours (max).

desperados
    @desperados

Capt,ab2 is addictive lol like drinking coffee it makes you feel good when you feel like those birds are your pets in digital world,you care for them.

Also it’s fun to read the comments here from experienced users like you :)

yeah Chucky i’m in a position like yours too,noting to do now except earning bonus points with real money…this won’t happen for me :P

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Something to consider on that, Chucky, Rovio changes the game all the time. They took away our ability to save our place on the DC and KPC. They took away the Lady of Infinites. They know about the backup and restore and could very well take that away as well. They will almost certainly introduce hats that cost much more. So as long as I have the app and play the game, I will keep building on my War Chest every chance I get and in every way I can.

Desperado, I have been playing for too long and way too much. :) But I still have fun with it, so I keep playing.

desperados
    @desperados

Great to hear that you all have fun while playing the game…noting matters as long as we like to play so keep on…this is the 1st game for all players who likes casual games…it’s not complicated it’s just simple and fun. :)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How often do you open free chests?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.