How many spells do you take to the arena?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How many spells do you take to the arena?

• With the infinite spell glitch gone, I’m curious how many spells you all take to an average match. I’ve tried to gage the amount I bring based on my opponents flock power but that hasn’t worked so well. I would bring 1 spell if my opponents flock was 20 levels or more below mine. 2 spells if they are 10 levels below and 3 or more if they are at my level or higher.

The results varied so for me bring three spells to each match is safe. Sometimes it’s overkill but better safe than sorry. The trouble is, I don’t have enough spells to play as much as I used to. Playing the arena with no spells is suicide. I never have to buy tickets anymore since I only have enough spells to play a few times a day lol

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • KayBird
    @kaybird

First round in a winning streak – No spells. Doesn’t matter if I lose the first round because there is no real loss to speak of and you can try again later.

Last (7th) round in a winning streak – 4 or 5 spells because I want the 1500 feathers.

In-between first and last rounds – varies considerably depending on how much difference in flock power there is with my opponent.

cognitive
    @cognitive

In the Diamond league the lower the opponent flock strength the more spells I tend to need. I can defeat a level 290 or so opponent with no spells, but a level 250… usually with all fancy hats, is unplayable. Since the infinite spells were fixed, I have found opponents (or computer opponents) are MUCH more capable than during infinite spells.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Thats true, I when I face a weaker opponent I usually have a harder time than facing someone the same level as me lol. It makes it difficult to determine how many spells to take since the difficulty is so random. If the game wasn’t rigged, I would only need spells for a opponent higher than I am…

desperados
    @desperados

I could beat any bots or real players with duck and fire spells or noting at all lol i now have thousands of each spell except freeze i have 670 of it…for fun i bring 4 spells.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

It all depends on the opponent i’m faced with.

Generally I find an opponent with a lower ‘flock power’ seems to be able to thrash me, but either way if I have them I’ll only bring feathers and a red chilli if I have them.

I can’t understand how players eg @desperados :) have so many feathers, I never have more then 10 of each at any one time…

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

None for 1st one.
    Usually duck + pepper for mid streak.
    Could go for all in the last 3.

I prefer chests give me Eagles then little bit of feather or pearls.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How many spells do you take to the arena?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.